Earning Away From Home
- CyberCritique of the week. // Advertising Age;2/12/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p24
Reports on developments about online services offered by different companies in the World Wide Web for the week ending February 12, 1996. General Motors Corp.'s corporate home page; Colgate-Palmolive's Kid's World site.
- DATAMONITOR: Colgate-Palmolive Company. // Colgate-Palmolive Company SWOT Analysis;Jun2011, p1
A company profile of Colgate-Palmolive Co., one of the leading consumer products company in the world that offers products in various categories including oral care, personal care, household surface, fabric care and pet nutrition, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key...
- Colgate Q4 profit beats Street. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/29/2016, pA02
The article reports on the performance of the revenue, earnings per share (EPS), and sales of home and health products provider Colgate Palmolive in the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2015.
- Q3 Sales Decline At Colgate-Palmolive. // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Dec2015, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p94
The article reports on the financial performance of consumer products firm Colgate-Palmolive Co. which posted a decline in sales and net income in the third quarter of 2015 due to various factors, however it posted an increase in sales in North America.
- C-P sinks teeth into global opportunities. Fellman, Michelle Wirth // Marketing News;03/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 7, pE2
The article focuses on Colgate-Palmolive Co., a New York-based corporation that develops quality products and is the recipient of the New Product Marketer of 1997 award. While such products as toothpaste, bar and liquid soap, and laundry detergent are essential to any household, they also are...
- Colgate-Palmolive's Mark leads company to global excellence. Fellman, Michelle Wirth // Marketing News;03/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 7, pE4
The article presents information on Colgate-Palmolive Co., which has increased efficiency in marketing its products globally. During the past decade, the corporation cut 8.5% of its work force, merged plants and focused on core products. The 192-year-old company increased efficiency in marketing...
- FORECASTS MONITORED LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;4/1/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 13, p7
Presents a chart tabulating the price, dividend, dividend yield, price-earnings ratio and rate of return of various stocks in the United States, as of April 1, 2002. Dow Chemical Co.; General Motors Corp.; Colgate-Palmolive Co.
- November Business Inventories Up 0.2%; Sales Down 0.2%. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;1/14/2015, p15
The article reports on the increase in the business inventories in the U.S. in November 2014. Topics covered include the decline in business sales during the month and information about inventories/sales ratio. Also mentioned is the inventory trend in October 2014 and comparison of the trend in...
- THE TRAGEDY OF GENERAL MOTORS. Loomis, Carol J.; Neering, Patricia; Ryan, Oliver // Fortune International (Europe);2/20/2006, Vol. 153 Issue 3, p30
This article focuses on General Motors Corp.'s financial situation. The business world hopes that GM won't go bankrupt because of its central role in the U.S. economy, and yet all the evidence points with certainty to bankruptcy. Rick Wagoner, GM's chairman and CEO, says he knows things will...