- Did You Know? // Weekly Reader News Edition 4-6;5/6/2011, Vol. 89 Issue 24, p5
The article presents facts about U.S. cities and states, including population density.
- Population density, land area comparisons. // Northern Ontario Business;Sep2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p13
Presents the population density and land area comparisons for cities in Northern Ontario. City of Greater Sudbury; City of Thunder Bay; City of North Bay; City of Sault Sainte Marie.
- The small town: Corporate USA's new frontier. Heenan, David A. // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug91, Vol. 12 Issue 69, p14
Discusses the trend among corporations in the United States to relocate headquarters to small towns. Historic precedent in the selection of small-towns as location of headquarters; Insight on the attitude of recent millionaires and entrepreneurs; Cost effectiveness of running corporate...
- Prague, the Capital of the Czech Republic. // Czech Business & Trade;2006, Issue 5, p16
The article focuses on the city of Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. This city is divided into self-governing city districts and higher administrative units with municipal offices. The city districts have different levels of urbanization, population density, quality of technical...
- ï¿½stï¿½ nad Labem District. // Czech Business & Trade;2007, Issue 5/6, p20
The article features the ï¿½stï¿½ Nad Labem district in Czech Republic. The region is situated in the northwest of the country where it shares the state boarder of 250 kilometers with Germany. It has the smallest area of the seven districts of the ï¿½stï¿½ nad Labem region with the...
- Population: CITIES & TOWNS. // Texas Almanac;2014/2015, p418
The article lists the towns and cities of Texas with their population in 2010 including Acton, Hood County, Altoga, Collin County and Ambrose, Grayson County.
- PROFILE. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Cote d'Ivoire;Jan2005, p1
Provides information on the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire. Geography; Population density; Political parties in the country.
- Canada's livable cities. Wolfe, Jeanne // Social Policy;Summer92, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p56
This article compares the cities between the U.S. and Canada. Canadian cities tend to have higher residential densities, less deserted centers, more strongly developed systems of public transportation and lower rates of car ownership. They also have a higher proportion of foreign-born residents,...
- PEOPLE. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Libya;Sep2004, p2
Presents information on the people of Libya as of September 2004. Population density; Largest cities; Ethnic composition of the people.