- THE CLONER. EPSTEIN, GADY; Yang, Lin // Forbes Asia;May2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p18
The article presents information on Wang Xing, the founder of a failed Chinese takeoff, who cloned Facebook in 2005. Wang and his Fanfou friends cloned again, launching Meituan, a copy of the crowd-discounting business Groupon Inc., in March 2010. According to China's 21st Century Business...
- INSTRUCTOR'S NOTES: ANDREW MASON & GROUPON, INC. Finkle, Todd A. // Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies;2014, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p35
The article presents a case study focusing on Andrew Mason, co-founder of electronic commerce (e-commerce) company Groupon Inc. Information on Mason's educational and entrepreneurial background, and personality are provided. Mason created Groupon under a web platform called ThePoint. Groupon is...
- "CHINA HAS OFFERS MATCHING ALL BUDGETS". // Guident;Jul2015, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p58
An interview with professor Wang Xing, president of China Stomatological Association (CSA) in China, is presented. He discusses the benefits of the collaboration between the CSA and the China Dental Show and shares his expectations in the CDs 2015 in terms of product portfolio and technology....
- Smartphone Service. Yue Wang // Forbes Asia;2015, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p4
The article features Meituan.com, an offline-to-offline commerce (O2O) platform in China with an implied 7 billion U.S. dollar valuation and its founder Wang Xing, who was ranked number 83 in the 2015 edition of "Forbes" China's 100 Richest list.
- JGN Partnership With TRUST Taps First Hand Teen Experiences. PROXMIRE, CRYSTAL // Between the Lines (10807551);1/24/2013, Issue 2104, p10
The article previews the theatrical production "Save the Date," co-written by Andrew Mason performed at the Temple Shir Shalom in Bloomfield, Michigan on January 28, 2013.
- Fine for FLT driver after fall death. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Jan2010, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p3
The article reports on the fine worth 1,500 pound imposed on Andrew Mason, a trained forklift truck (FLT) driver, whose action to allow his friend Francis Roberts to use the forks contributed to his death.
- Story names Mason as London strategist. // Campaign (UK);3/21/2008, p3
The article announces that Andrew Mason was appointed director of strategy for Story's London, England office.
- With Groupon and its ilk, daily deals drive demand. Cota, Jim // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p34
The article presents the author's perspectives on Groupon, a deal-of-the-day website made by chief executive officer (CEO) Andrew Mason and operates in more than 150 markets worldwide.
- Commuting for an hour could save Â£450,000 on your house price. // What Mortgage;Nov2016, Issue 396, p6
The article focuses on a research by retail banking firm Lloyds Bank which reveals the decline in average house prices in central London, England in commuter towns such as Wellingborough and Southend, and presents the views of Andrew Mason, mortgage products director at Lloyds Bank, on the same.