- Groupon unveils first TV spot. // Campaign;11/4/2011, Issue 44, p8
The article reports on the move of online group buying service Groupon Inc. in bolstering its marketing efforts outfronting an initial public offering through launching its pioneer television advertising campaign in Great Britain.
- ON THE HILL. // Direct Marketing News;Jan2012, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p10
The article offers news briefs related to direct marketing in the U.S. in 2012 including the introduction of a postal reform bill in the Senate, a lawsuit filed by BidMyCrib against Groupon Inc., and the settlement between Facebook Inc. and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- Copy That. // Forbes Asia;May2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p20
The article reports on two businessmen, Andrew Mason, founder of Groupon, and Wang Xing, founder of Meituan.
- Groupon spotlights its app in return to TV advertising. Delo, Cotton // Advertising Age;4/7/2014, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the seven-week television advertising campaign to be launched by daily-deals and e-commerce company Groupon to six U.S. markets highlighting the search functionality on its mobile application.
- Groupon unveils first TV ad in UK after site traffic slows. O'Reilly, Lara // Marketing Week;11/3/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p6
The article reports on the launch of the first television advertising campaign of Groupon Inc. to attract customers for its forthcoming stock market flotation in Great Britain.
- FEEDBACK. // Adweek;2/14/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p15
Excerpts are presented from reader comments posted on the publication's Web site in response to an article on the Super Bowl advertisement created by the advertising agency Crispin Porter & Bogusky for the Internet industry firm Groupon Inc.
- new campaigns. // B to B;6/13/2011, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p8
The article offers information on several upcoming advertising campaigns from Prudential Financial Inc., Groupon Inc., and Citrix.
- Arts, Entertainment & Media Campaign of the Year 2011. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Apr2011 Awards Supplement, p10
The article announces that Groupon Inc.'s Live Off Groupon social media campaign has received the Arts, Entertainment & Media Campaign of the Year award from the "PRWeek" periodical in 2011.
- This week's winner and loser. // Marketing Week;3/7/2013, p11
The article discusses Route, an outdoor advertising research company and its new metrics for outdoor advertising research and the finances of Internet industry firm Groupon Inc.