Real GDP Growth Rising
- Downside Risks To 2009 And 2010 Growth. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Nov2009, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p6
The article forecasts the economic condition of Cambodia for 2009-2010. It indicates downside risks to the country's projected real gross domestic product (GDP) growth of 0.5% in 2009 and 4.9% in 2010 as the export-focused garment industry has been hit by the global economic downturn. It...
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Argentina Business Forecast Report;2011 3rd Quarter, Issue 3, p45
The article offers information on the global economic forecasts in 2011 which include the global economic recovery, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate, and the growth of the emerging markets.
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Venezuela Business Forecast Report;2010 4th Quarter, p51
The article offers information on various topics related to global forecasts for 2011 including the projections for real gross domestic product (GDP) for developing and emerging markets.
- Big CEOs grow cheerier in Q4. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/ 5/2013, pA02
The Business Roundtable CEO Economic Outlook Index rose to 84.5, from 79.1 in Q3, as executives of major U.S. corporations anticipate an uptick in sales, capital spending and hiring. At 2.2%, forecasts for '14 GDP growth remained stable, however. The group said the results signaled "steady,...
- Record Irish exports. // Irish Farmers Monthly;2/1/2014, p3
The article discusses the author's views on the double digit growth and record exports of the agri-food industry in Ireland, which is the primary driver of the country's economic recovery.
- Cambodia: Fashioning An Economic Rise. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/3/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p11
The article presents an economic outlook for Cambodia in 2006. The government's forecasted GDP expansion in 2006 is stated. Key factors that are driving Cambodia's improving economic outlook are discussed including textiles, foreign direct investments and deeper regional ties.
- A Dirham Dilemma. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/30/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p20
Looks at the economic forecasts for Morocco in 2005. Factor that prompted dirham to a appreciate against the euro; Advantages provided by a floating exchange rate; projected real gross domestic product growth in 2005; Actions that could trigger the depreciation of dirham.
- The Effect of a Free -Trade Agreement upon Agricultural Imports. Victorio, Andres G.; Rungswang, Montita // Proceedings of World Academy of Science: Engineering & Technolog;Oct2008, Vol. 46, p721
A free-trade agreement is found to increase Thailand's agricultural imports from New Zealand, despite the short span of time for which the agreement has been operational. The finding is described by autoregressive estimates that correct for possible unit roots in the data. The agreement's effect...
- Contribution of Agricultural Exports to Economic Growth in Pakistan. Faridi, Muhammad Zahir // Pakistan Journal of Commerce & Social Sciences;Jan2012, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p133
The main objective of the present analysis is to explore and quantify the contribution of agricultural exports to economic growth in Pakistan. We have estimated the relationship between Gross domestic product (GDP) and agricultural and non agricultural exports for Pakistan employing Johansen...