CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY
- CAMBODIA. Thayer, Carlyle A. // Southeast Asian Affairs;2009, p85
The article presents a review of political and foreign relations events in Cambodia in 2008. Particular attention is paid to the national elections, the country's ongoing border dispute with Thailand, and the proceedings of the Khmer Rouge Tribunal on the crimes against humanity of that...
- Bullet vs. ballot. Whitelaw, Kevin // U.S. News & World Report;07/27/98, Vol. 125 Issue 4, p12
Discusses elections to be held in Cambodia in July 1998. Cambodian People's Party (CPP) which ousted its coalition partner, the Funcinpec party; The problem of weapons and violence; General lawlessness which prevails; Campaign of opposition candidate Sam Rainsy.
- CAMBODIA; RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the political, economic and business environment risks in Cambodia including the dispersal by the security forces of protestors in the Banteay Meanchey province in May 2011, the Cambodian government implementation of the newly revised property tax law that will reduce the...
- Government Functions. // Cambodia Country Review;2010, p30
The article offers information on the government functions in Cambodia including its executive, legislative, and judicial branches.
- Government Structure. // Cambodia Country Review;2010, p31
The article offers information on the government structure of Cambodia in terms of the type of governance, its constitutional establishment, and leadership.
- Partner Links. // Cambodia Country Review;2011, p111
The article lists the international and regional partners who have contributed in giving economic and political information related to Cambodia including Center for International Business Studies, Asian Country Information, and Business News Americas.
- Political Conditions. // Cambodia Country Review;2011, p8
The article provides an overview of the political conditions in Cambodia from 1953 to August 2010, which include details on the country's independence from France, tensions against Thailand, and the conviction of Kang Keng Ieu for genocide.
- Government Functions. // Cambodia Country Review;2012, p51
The article provides information on Cambodia's government functions as of 2012 including the country's legislative authority, judicial system, and constitution.
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Apr2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p6
The article provides information on the risk summary of Colombia including political, economic and business environment risks.