- Foreign Affairs. Watson, R. T. // Hollywood Reporter;10/22/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 46, p31
The article announces awards of achievement given to actors including Richard Dreyfuss, Jon Landau and Ryan Kavanaugh at the 25th anniversary of Israel Film Festival.
- Jewish is the new red. Hill, Shelby // Variety;10/17/2011, Vol. 424 Issue 10, p27
The article focuses on an award presentation for motion picture industry executive Ryan Kavanaugh staged by the Anti-Defamation League organization.
- HONOREES: Bodies of work onscreen and behind the scenes are celebrated. Mermelstein, David // Daily Variety;10/20/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 13, pA1
The article announces awards given to several notable people including the career achievement award to American actor Richard Dreyfuss, film achievement award to Ryan Kavanaugh of Relativity Media LLC, and the visionary award to film producer Jon Landau.
- H'wood fest fetes thesps. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;10/13/2009, Vol. 305 Issue 7, p2
The article announces the awards given by the Hollywood Film Festival for 2009 including the supporting actress award to Julianne Moore, comedy award to Bradley Cooper and the producer award to Ryan Kavanaugh.
- CONGRATULATIONS. // Government Executive;Dec2002, Vol. 34 Issue 16, pA18
Lists several people in the U.S. who won awards for various achievements as of December 2002. Person who became the Hero of September 11th, 2001; Awards for the Federal employees of the year.
- MMS Awards $10.6 Million to Louisiana for Coastal Restoration. // Washington Letter of Oceanography;2/9/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p2
The article announces the $10.6 million grant to the state of Louisiana through the Coastal Impact Assistance Program (CIAP), awarded by the Minerals Management Service (MMS) in February 2009.
- Ghana Achievers Awards. // New African;Mar2003, Issue 416, p63
Reports that the London, England-based Ghana Professional Achievers (GPA) Awards is asking for nominations for 2003. Eligibility criteria of the awards; Award categories; Categories of awards introduced in 2003.
- Other prizes and awards. // World Almanac for Kids;1998, p174
Discusses various prizes and awards. Nobel Prizes, named for Alfred B. Nobel (1833-1896), given to people who have done something important for humankind; Pulitzer Prizes, named for Joseph Pulitzer (1847-1911), given for writing and music; Spingarn Medal, established by Joel Elias Spingarn of...
- Spain scores at Cannes. Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;6/29/92, Vol. 63 Issue 26, p1
Reports that Spain carried off the top prize at the International Advertising Film Festival with a commercial that wouldn't make it past United States network censors. United States got 3 of 27 Gold Lions awarded; No rival over Grand Prix candidates; Details of the winners.