Solves Lighting Challenges
- Weatherproof Camera. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2011, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p56
The article offers brief information on the ultra clear, high-resolution camera from Vitek Corp.
- 7 Signs it's Time to Upgrade Your Video System. Mesenbrink, John // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 39 Issue 3/4, p16
Focuses on the modification of closed-circuit television (CCTV) system. Impact of security market growth on CCTV technology; Considerations in CCTV enhancement; Factors influencing preference for CCTV technology.
- Big Brother cares. Horne, Fiona Russell // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan2002, p3
Comments on the Data Protection Act 1998 concerning the use of closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems in Great Britain for security purposes. Provisions of the act regarding the privacy and respect of an individual; Factors to consider in implementing CCTV systems; Sanctions for unlawful use...
- Notes on CCTV. O'Mara, Deborah L. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2000, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p39
Focuses on the scalability of closed-circuit television (CCTV) surveillance systems in the United States. Digitization of traditional security; Details on remote monitoring and control of CCTV; Advantages of digital video management and scalability; Impact of scalability on dealers and end-users.
- Using security cameras to safeguard your property. Mest, C. Elliott // Hotel Management (21582122);Jul2012, Vol. 227 Issue 9, p36
The article reports on hoteliers using security cameras to ensure safety for both their guests and the property itself.
- Chicago's blue-light cameras get mixed reviews. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;9/20/2011, p6
The article reports that a study on blue-light cameras in Chicago gives the surveillance cameras a mixed review, saying they appear to have prevented crime in one neighborhood but not in another.
- Messaging Surveillance. // Government Video;Jun2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p4
The article presents the author's comments on surveillance video.
- D.C. EYES USING PRIVATE CAMERAS FOR SURVEILLANCE. // Government Video;Feb2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p6
The article reports that Washington, D.C. is seeking to add thousands of surveillance cameras operated by private businesses around the District of Columbia, and the subway system.
- Big Brother is looking at us from the mirror. Nelson, Ronald // Jefferson County Journal;9/7/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 36, pA4
In the article, the author discusses the growing use of cameras in the U.S., particularly those installed by civil authorities to monitor people's activities, as well as private businesses to check on the operation of their businesses.