Park Place A combination of technology and people prove to be the best medicine for securing hospital parking garages
- Park It and Secure It. Meyer, Claire // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2013, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p112
The article focuses on the parking services provided by the Nemours Children's Hospital in Orlando, Florida. Hospital physical security specialist Joe Summanen says that he hospital has over 900 spaces in its four-story parking area and has free valet parking. It mentions the emergency call...
- 'Take a Ticket' For Parking Security. Perlik, Allison // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2000, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p60
Focuses on parking security in the United States. Precautionary measures for securing parking facilities; Key considerations in installing parking security systems; Categories of parking protection; Parking security providers.
- Parking PROTECTION. Perlik, Allison // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2000, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p96
Focuses on opportunities for security systems dealers in the world of parking lots and garages. Importance of parking security for owners of property ranging from apartment complexes to shopping centers to businesses; List of potential clients; Parking security application experiences of...
- 5 Projects That Improved Parking Security. Hodgson, Karyn // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2013, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p97
The article offers the insights of integrators regarding their parking-related installations in the U.S. which improve parking security. Roger Miller, vice president at Northeastern Protection Service Inc., mentions the installation of automated pay stations by Convergint Technologies LLC, in...
- Extra security measures taken at county airport. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/1/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 40, p14
Reports on the security measures for the county airport in Westchester County, New York. Removal of restriction on the closing of the parking garage; Inspection of the vehicles entering the terminal; Restoration of the parking spaces.
- FREE PARKING (Advice). Hodgson, Karyn // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2015, p102
An interview with the virtual panel of security providers which was assembled by the Security Distributing & Marketing (SDM) magazine including chief excutive officer (CEO) Jack DeMao, marketing director Scott Blue, and business leader Brad Akin is presented. Topics mentioned include the fit of...
- Solves Access Control Problems in Parking Garages. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2011, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p59
The article offers brief information on the Videx CyberLock Flex System parking garage access control from Videx Inc.
- Anticipating Incidents at Hospital Parking Garages and Lots. Needel, Nathan // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2013, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p114
The article provides tips for preventing incidents at hospital parking areas including proper documentation of cars and drivers who leaves and enters the facility, installment of security cameras, and video recording at all ramps.
- Target hardening, values cut crime. Zalud, Bill // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p11
Editorial. Focuses on the effectiveness of security technology in situational crime prevention in the United States. Target hardening; Access controls; Physical barriers; Gun controls; Entry/exit screening; Surveillance; Property identification.