Leading and Managing in a Global Economy
- MEALS & ENTRÃ‰ES. // Refrigerated & Frozen Foods Retailer;Mar2014, p28
A list of the top 25 frozen food processors in the meals and entrÃ©es sector based on 2013-2014 sales is presented including consumer food manufacturer General Mills Inc. at number one, food manufacturer Kellogg Co. ay number two, and food and beverage company NestlÃ© USA at number three.
- BAKERY. // Refrigerated & Frozen Foods Retailer;Mar2014, p36
A list of the top 25 frozen food processors in the bakery sector based on 2013-2014 sales is presented including consumer food company General Mills, Inc. at number one, food company The Hillshire Brands Co. at number two, and food products corporation Rich Products Corp. at number three.
- Big Growth. Dwyer, Steve // Prepared Foods;Aug99, Vol. 168 Issue 8, p14
Features the food company General Mills. Non-cereal businesses of the company; Performance of sales and net earnings as of May 30, 1999; Its product strategies; Other offerings of General Mill; Merger and acquisition activity; Factors driving its success.
- Green Giant expands Create a Meal! program. // Discount Store News;9/15/97, Vol. 36 Issue 18, pF5
Provides information on the extension of Green Giant's Create a Meal! line to include Meal Starters for Ground Beef. Flavors of the program; Sales for the Create a Meal! and its other products.
- Value: It's What's for Dinner. Wong, Elaine // MediaWeek;6/8/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 23, special section p7
The article discusses food industry marketing. Major companies such as Kraft Foods and General Mills have begun to emphasize value in their advertising in response to the recession, reversing a policy of encouraging consumers to try more expensive products. Advertising for products such as...
- General Mills GIS. Peters, Josh // Morningstar DividendInvestor;Jul2012, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p17
In this article, the author offers information on the financial performance, dividend yield, and investment-grade credit rating of the food products company General Mills Inc. as of July 1, 2012. The author expects General Mills to provide a yield of 7 to 8 percent per year. It also presents a...
- ... but food companies stay the course. York, Emily Bryson // Advertising Age;8/4/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 30, p1
The article reports that major food industry companies including Kellogg's, General Mills, and Hershey significantly increased advertising spending in the second quarter of 2008 compared to the same quarter of 2007. The companies did so to counter the possible loss of sales due to rising food...
- Commodity Prices Force Food Price Increases. // Food Processing (00156523);Nov2010, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p11
The article reports on the forecast concerning the increase of commodity prices due to recession in several U.S. and Canadian companies in the food and beverage industry. The companies include the Kraft Inc., General Mills Inc., and Nestle USA Inc. It also notes the increase of crops prices...
- General Mills Downgraded. KEN HOOVER // Investors Business Daily;1/6/2015, pB09
The article reports that the stock prices of American food manufacturer General Mills declined in January 2015 after a Bank of America Corp. analyst downgraded the stock. Analyst Bryan Spillane said that the company's stock is likely to underperform. The food company grows slowly, and its...