What CEOs Think, 2011: Time to Jump on the Vision Bandwagon
- DEATHS. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Dec2001, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p61
Pays tribute to Robert E. Toomey, former general director and chief executive officer of the Greenville Hospital System in South Carolina who died on November 15, 2001. Career background; Educational attainment.
- Greenville, S.C., Hospitals Selling $200 Million Mix of Debt. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/14/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31614, p4
Reports on the plans of Greenville Hospital System in South Carolina to sell $200 million of insured revenue bonds on April 15, 2003. Information on three series of the bond sale; Book-runner and bond counsel of the sale; Advantages of insurance of the deal; Reasons cited for the financial...
- GHS drives colonoscopies. Schultz, Heather // Direct Marketing News;May2011, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p46
The article presents a case study on the multichannel colorectal cancer screening campaign launched by Greenville Hospital System (GHS) University Medical Center in March 2011 in partnership with Jackson Marketing Group and eVariant.
- Optimizing Pharmacy Technology Increases Medication Quality and Efficiency. // Healthcare Executive;May/Jun2010, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p40
The article discusses the bar code medication administration (BCMA) at the Greenville Hospital System in Greenville, South Carolina. The author presents some important components of the BCMA system such as ordering replacement stock, ensuring the correct product, and restocking storage...
- Going Overland and Overseas. Osterman, Jim // Adweek Southeast Edition;11/16/98, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p5
Reports that Rockett Burkhead Lewis & Winslow has acquired the advertising accounts of Quintiles Transnational Corp. and the Greenville Hospital System in South Carolina. Brief information on Quintiles Transnational.
- responsibility-based A/R reporting. Powell, Lisa; Hindman, Ashley; McMillan, Brett // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Sep2009, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p54
The article presents a case study of the importance analytics and creation of responsibility-based automated accounts receivable (A/R) reporting for Greenville Hospital System University Medical Center (GHS) in South Carolina. GHS, a health organization, attempts a departmental redesign...
- Lab21 and ITOR launch Clinical Genomics Center in USA. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information related to an announcement made by Lab21 Ltd, personalized medicine provider regarding launching a new Clinical Genomics Center within the Greenville Hospital System Memorial Medical Campus in Greenville, South Carolina. Joe Stephenson, medical director, Institute...
- Securing the future of fiber in a health-care facility: A new fiber backbone enhanced a hospital's information-technology infrastructure to support applications including surveillance. Cline, Jennifer // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Mar2010, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p17
The article reports on the future of health care facility in South Carolina. It mentions Greenville Hospital System (GHS) which is a leading integrated health-care provider and academic health organization. GHS has made extensive use of fiber communications technologies to ensure that...
- Clemson University opens Patewood bioengineering lab at GHS. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;12/14/2011, Vol. 21, p1
The article presents information on the joint replacement research program started by the bioengineering scientists and students of Clemson University at the Greenville Hospital System. The research can be used by the manufacturers for improving the products leading into fewer repeats of...