- SHARING THE WEALTH. Kolettis, Helen // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p70
Focuses on the dealer programs offered by the installing and monitoring firms in the United States. Maintenance of control over the business; Objectives of the programs; Benefits received by the costumers. INSET: Security Dealers Sound Off about Dealer Programs.
- Setting Up a Program to Guard Against Brand Theft. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Apr2002, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p48
Outlines steps involved in setting up an individualized program to guard against brand theft. Implications of brand theft for companies; Role of senior management in a brand protection strategy; Identification of objective for the brand protection program; Issues that should be addressed in the...
- #CSIStats: Helping You Be Sure. Davis, Joy // Construction Specifier;Jan2014, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p8
The author announces two initiatives being undertaken by the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI): CSIStats, an online campaign located at www.csinet.org/csistats that invites CSI members to share data and other information, and an updating of the CSI strategic plan.
- Service provider resolutions. Reedy, Sarah // Telephony;1/1/2009, p8
The author suggests a few ideas as to how several service providers in the U.S. would act as the year 2009 approaches. She recommends service providers to focus on the content and not on the packaging content for a particular medium. She tells them to expect stiffer competition from cable and...
- MYCOM ADDRESSES CONCERNS ABOUT CYBER SECURITY/VIRUSES. // Computer Security Update;Dec2001, p4
Reports efforts of Mycom Group, Inc. in helping customers protect against the increasing number of computer viruses and security threats in Cincinnati, Ohio. Certification of the company to professionally install, manage and support leading and emerging security products; Concerns of consumers...
- Security Player Checks Out Options. Martinez, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/08/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p4
Focuses on strategic alternatives being examined by Checkpoint Systems Inc., a manufacturer of security systems. Retention of J.P. Morgan to advise on the process; Products being manufactured by the company; Financial performance of Checkpoint.
- ENTERPRISE STRATEGIC SECURITY AS A RESPONSE TO DYNAMIC CHANGES OF EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT. Skrebets, I. V. // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;Nov2012, Vol. 137 Issue 11, p58
The article describes the influence of unstable external environment upon an enterprise and the relationship between the contemporary paradigm of innovative development and the necessity of an enterprise to apply changes as quickly as possible. The relationship between the external environment...
- STEP 4 - SECURITY STRATEGIC PLAN. // Integrated Physical Security Handbook (Government Training Inc.);2006, p169
The article discusses the fourth step needed to identify critical assets, treat and targets and the appropriate measures to implement an effective integrated physical security plan. The section focuses on how to set out strategic plan appropriate to get management approval and develop a blue...
- Too Much. Weinstock, Matthew // Government Executive;Oct2003, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p16
Just 2 years old, the U.S. Transportation Security Administration is besieged. Having focused almost exclusively on aviation security during the past two years as of 2003, the agency now turns its attention to the rest of the nations vast transportation network, including 3.9 million miles of...