The circularisation of debtors
- DOCUMENT RETRIEVAL. // American Banker;2012 Banking Marketplace Supplement, p12
Brief information is given about Financial Services Inc.'s Director Access Internet portal for tracking information or providing an audit trail.
- audit trail. // ICSC Dictionary of Shopping Center Terms;2005, p10
A definition of the term "audit trail," which in accounting means the explicit set of documentation by accountants illustrating how each entry made its way into "the books," is presented.
- Disgusting Flier Posted at Miami University. // Women in Academia Report;10/16/2012, p10
The article reports on circular promoting rape found in a male restroom at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio warranting police investigation.
- BIGS confusion. Dawes, Tim // Public Finance;08/04/95, p22
Highlights the circulars, bought in goods and services and the statutory instruments released by British Audit Commission. Inclusion of information services in the financial services definition; Exclusion of the software design, development and maintenance in the information system;...
- "The Little Tin Plate.". // America;3/16/1912, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p544
The article presents a circular letter regarding an Ordinance placing every public building of a conspicuous plate bearing the name and address of the owner. As of March 1912, this ordinance is about to be introduced into the Board of Aldermen of New York City. It states that this ordinance...
- Crunch time for fleets. Buckley, James // Employee Benefits;Jun2002, p21
Focuses on the role of fleet risk audits in helping employers with claims for accidents involving business drivers. Popularity of risk audits; Significance of an audit trail provided by risk audits to an employer; Variation in the difficulty of bringing in a risk audit.
- Are Young Auditors Being Bullied by Client Managers? Whitehouse, Tammy // Compliance Week;Mar2013, Vol. 10 Issue 110, p8
The article reports that young staff auditors are often intimidated by the company management and it affects the decision of the auditor regarding collection of audit evidences during their work.
- Untitled. // America;11/6/1909, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p98
The article reports that a certain Pietro Bianchini, who claims to be a beneficed clergyman of St. Mary Major's and ecclesiastical agent, has sent out circulars from Rome, Italy. The man was reported to have been offering his services to the Reverend clergy for the dispatch of matters brought...
- Mount Holyoke College Acquires a Handwritten Letter Authored by Its Founder. // Women in Academia Report;2/5/2013, p16
The article announces that Mount Holyoke College in South Hadley, Massachusetts had acquired a handwritten letter by Mary Lyon, the founder of the highly rated women's college, dated November 19, 1836.