Weigh More, Earn Less
- Intl Journal of Obesity. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/5/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article focuses on a new study which reveals the negative affects of obesity on job perspectives for women.
- No breakfast for Tiffani. // NW;10/6/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p31
The article reports on the weight gain of former "Saved by the Bell" actress Tiffani Thiessen. It is inferred that Thiessen is realistic on the weighty issues in body-obsessed television world, although she did not let the issue affect her. According to Thiessen, she had been asked to lose...
- Size Matters. // Atlantic;Mar2008, Vol. 301 Issue 2, p32
The article focuses on discrimination against overweight women in the workplace. It explains that obese women have been subject to a wage penalty in the U.S. between 1981 and 2000, according to research conducted by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). It notes that the discrimination against...
- Per capita income. // Business News New Jersey;12/27/95, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p2
Looks at per capita income for New Jersey and other states. New Jersey's rankings; Graph; Charts.
- Sources of personal income. // Economic Indicators;Nov95, p5
Presents a tabulation of the sources of personal income in the United States from 1986 to September 1995. Wage and salary disbursements; Other labor income; Proprietors' income; Rental income of persons; Personal dividend income; Personal interest income; Transfer payments; Personal...
- Sources of personal income. // Economic Indicators;Feb96, p5
Presents statistical information on the rise of personal income in December 1995 and the factors which affected the rise in January 1996. Factors it was affected by; Effect of the severe winter storm in January; Wage and salary disbursements; Rental income of persons; Transfer payments.
- Disposition of personal income. // Economic Indicators;Mar1996, p6
Presents statistics for disposition of personal income for the United States, for the period of 1987 to 1995. Personal income; Less personal tax and nontax payments; Disposable personal income; Less personal outlays.
- Sources of personal income. // Economic Indicators;Nov96, p5
No abstract available.
- Disposition of personal income. // Economic Indicators;Nov96, p6
No abstract available.