SOF SOLE TAKING THE GUESSWORK OUT OF FOOT TYPOLOGY
- COMFORT BUZZ. // FN: Footwear News;2/7/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p111
Presents news briefs concerning the footwear industry in the U.S. as of February 7, 2005. Launch of a companion collection of comfort-driven women's shoes by Michelin Footwear; Sponsorship of the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer series by Airplus for Her, a line of footcare products produced by...
- Airplus Steps Out. Bittar, Christine // Brandweek;2/23/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p39
Focuses on the marketing strategy of Implus Foot Care to promote Airplus for Her brand and Ball of Foot clear silicon gel inserts. Distribution of product samples during the Fashion Week event in February 2004; Redemption of a pair of Manolo Blahniks shoes included in ten of the sample packs...
- Sole Train. Suppes, Lesley // SGB;Feb2005, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p22
Presents several footwear insoles introduced in the U.S. market in February 2005. Outdoor Adventure Series Day Hiker from Spenco; SorboAlign from Sorbothane; Stable Trac from Sof Sole.
- MATERIALS & COMPONENTS: BUZZ. // FN: Footwear News;10/26/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 41, p26
The article offers brief information on various footwear materials and components which include Boot Comfort Kit from Apara brand owned by Implus Footcare LLC, Sport Insole from Foot Petals Inc., and Spenco Earth-bound insole from Spenco Medical Corp.
- Foot care cos. take steps to nab female consumers. Johnsen, Michael // Drug Store News;9/28/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p19
The article reports on the marketing strategy of the foot care industry in the U.S. It states that the industry is said to be recession-resistant, however, sales were only up slightly for the 52 weeks ended August 2009 by 0.8% and unit volume dropped by 5.3%. On the other hand, women's business...
- INSIDE ADDITION. Coelho, Richetta // Runner's World;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p108
The article evaluates shock-absorbing insoles for running shoes including products from Archmolds, Shock Doctor and Sof Sole.
- COMFORT: BUZZ. // FN: Footwear News;4/2/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 13, p16
The article offers news briefs related to the footwear industry. Therapeutic footwear company P.W. Minor is stepping up the styling of its men's offering with the launch of the Boss collection for fall 2007. In a move to better connect with its core customer base, Sof Sole is gender-segmenting...
- IMPLUS FOOTCARE. Lunan, Charlie // SGB;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p18
The article explores the business expansion of the outdoor footwear products of Implus Footcare LLC in the U.S. It states that this was indicated by its acquisition of Little Hotties Warmers and Highgear in November 2009, which added promising outdoor brand and new category of products to Implus...
- CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FROM HISTORIC HOUSES. Moore, Pat // In Britain;Dec/Jan2005, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p8
This article presents information about the places where one can buy Christmas presents in England. The National Trust has four fascinating little books which will be in the gift selection this year. Written by Althea Mackenzie, curator of the eccentric Victorian Charles Paget Wade's collection,...