NRG Energy Preps $7.4B Refinancing
- NRG Energy Jump Starts Refi with $2B HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p3
The article reports on the refinancing of NRG Energy with a 2-billion U.S. dollar drive-by bond issue.
- NRG Energy Completes $2B HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p10
The article reports on the 2-billion U.S. dollar high-yield bond issue from NRG Energy as part of its refinancing effort.
- NRG Energy, Penn National Schedule Lender Meetings. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;6/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p6
The article reports on the plan of NRG Energy, an independent power producer, and Penn National Gaming to meet with lenders to discuss their respective refinancing loans.
- NRG Energy Selling $700M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/13/2014, p42
The article reports on the senior unsecured notes due 2022 to be offered by U.S. energy company NRG Energy.
- Czech Republic. // Coal Age;Jan1997, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p7
Reports that NRG Energy Inc. is awaiting the decision of a general supplier of construction work on its project to build a cogeneration center in the Czech Republic.
- NRG Initiates Dividend; Analyst Says Investors Wanted More. // Energy Daily;3/9/2012, Issue 48, p5
The article focuses on NRG Energy's plans to begin offering a dividend of 36 cents per share which the company credits being able to do because of its growing retail supply operations.
- NRG Sells $1.1B in Upsized Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/20/2014, p1
The article reports that NRG Energy sold 1.1 billion U.S. dollars in 6.25% senior unsecured noted due 2020 with the proceeds to be used to finance an acquisition.
- NRG sets lofty sustainability goals at groundbreaking of its green HQ. JOHNSON, BRETT // njbiz;12/1/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p9
The article reports that NRG Energy has announced its sustainability plans during the groundbreaking of its corporate headquarters in Princeton, New Jersey.
- NRG Powers Up Drive-By Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p2
The article reports on the plan of power generation company NRG Energy to issue 750 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds which, according to sources, will likely price in a drive-by offering.