Houghton Downsizes Bond Deal by $1B
- S&P: Potential Upgrades Increase. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p16
The article reports on the increase in number of companies that are considered for a ratings upgrade from 38 in May 2010 to 257 in June according to a study released by Standard & Poor's (S&P).
- HealthSouth Prices Upsized Two-Part HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p6
This article reports on the issuance of a bond deal by health and rehabilitation services provider HealthSouth in 2010.
- Paris Plans to Announce Bourse to Trade Corporate Bonds Within Two Months. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;1/25/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the plan of France to launch a Paris-based exchange which will provide trading reports in euro-denominated corporate bonds.
- The Deferred Call Provision and Corporate Bond Yields. Jen, Frank C.; Wert, James E. // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Dec67, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p423
An abstract for "The Deferred Call Provision and Corporate Bond Yields," by Frank C. Jen of the State University of New York at Buffalo and James E. Wert of the University of Arizona is presented.
- ABSTRACT -- VALUATION OF CORPORATE BONDS, LEVERAGE, AND SECURITY YIELDS. Pao Lun Cheng // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Nov74, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p895
In recent capital-market equilibrium theories it has been customary to entertain the assumption that corporate bonds are riskless. Attention has therefore been directed to the valuation of shares, since it is trivial to deal with the valuation of bonds under the assumption of riskless bond...
- WEB POLL RESULTS: Subprime Default Effects on Corporate Lending. // Treasury & Risk;Sep2007, p8
The article presents statistics on the subprime default effects on corporate lending where 53% expect small to moderate impact on corporate bonds while 10% expect no impact.
- Hologic to Price $500M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/18/2012, p2
The article reports on medical equipment manufacturer Hologic's 500 million U.S. dollar bond deal which belongs to the 3.8 billion U.S. dollar financing package for an acquisition.
- Ashland Offers $500M in New Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/6/2012, p13
The article reports on the plan of Ashland to sell 500 million dollars in a bond offering whose proceeds will be used to finance a tender offer for its 650 million dollars in outstanding 9.125% senior notes due 2017.
- Nielsen Offers $500M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/23/2013, p42
The article discusses the plan of New York-based marketing and information agency Nielsen to use the proceeds from its offering of 500 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2021 to redeem its 11.625 % senior notes due 2014 and for general corporate purposes.