Harland Clarke Amends $1B TL
- Harland Clarke Cancels Loan Amendment. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p7
The article deals with the cancellation by Harland Clarke Holdings of a proposed amendment on a term loan as a result of a lack of lender participation.
- Harland Clarke Plans $750M First Lien. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/15/2013, p16
The article reports on the plan by San Antonio, Texas-based marketing services provider Harland Clarke Holdings Corp. to issue first lien, covenant-lite incremental B-3 term loan valued at 750 million U.S. dollars.
- CS Heads to The Checkout Lane with Grocery Store Co. TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1
The article reports that according to unnamed sources as of February 2011, Credit Suisse has been looking for lenders to extend a 150 million dollar term loan for Fairway, a U.S. supermarket chain, in order to refinance a term loan for 105 million dollars made in 2009.
- Pricing Surfaces for Helm's Refi TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p29
The article reports that Credit Suisse has set the pricing the 120 million U.S. dollars term loan B it is syndicating for rail equipment lessor, Helm Financial Corp. which plans to use the funds to finance its repayment of outstanding debt.
- CS, BofA Revise Strategic Partners TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p35
The article reports on the decision of Credit Suisse and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to revise a 175-million-U.S. dollar term loan they are shopping for Strategic Partners.
- CS to Shop Pierre /Advanced Foods Merger Debt after Labor Day. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p4
The article offers information on a second-lien term loan totaling 230 million U.S. dollars to be marketed by Credit Suisse, which will finance the merger between Pierre Foods and Advanced Foods.
- Banks Revise Reynolds Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p5
This article reports on the move of Credit Suisse, HSBC and Australia New Zealand Bank to revise a term loan to support the acquisition of Pactiv by Reynolds Group.
- Banks Revise Knology Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p16
This article reports on the move of Credit Suisse and Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey to revise a term loan for U.S. cable company Knology.
- CS to Shop $225M TL for Sun Healthcare. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p30
This article reports on the move of Credit Suisse to begin searching for a term loan for Sun Healthcare Group in 2010.