Food Co. Prices Bonds, Term Loan Breaks
- U.S. Foodservice Bond Deal Expected Today. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p18
The article reports that the 400-million U.S. dollar junk bond offering of US Foodservice has been priced at 8.25%.
- U.S. Foods gets permitting approval. Biundo, Jen // Free Press (Buda, TX);12/2/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 35, p2A
The article reports that developer US Foodservice Inc. has received the approval of its development plan from the city planning and zoning commission in Buda City, Texas.
- FOODSERVICE BUYER THE EXTRA MILE. Tanyeri, Dana // Restaurant Business;Apr2011, Vol. 110 Issue 4, pFSB15
The article offers information on the launch of a cheese-focused chef-to-chef educational tour program by the Plymouth, Minnesota-based U.S. Foodservice Inc. (USF) to observe the cheesemaking process in various cheese plants in Wisconsin.
- U.S. Foodservice Expands Florida Distribution Center. // Food Logistics;Sep2010, Issue 124, p8
The article reports on the 33-million U.S. dollar expansion of the food distribution center of U.S. Foodservice in Port Orange, Florida.
- US Foodservice to sponsor menu program. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/5/96, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p52
Reports that US Foodservice Inc. has agreed to sponsor the menu program developed by the Educational Foundation of the National Restaurant Association.
- U.S. Foodservice Lightens Energy Bills. // Food Logistics;Nov/Dec2009, Issue 118, p10
The article reports that U.S. Foodservice Lubbock has switched to high-efficiency light bulbs to cut an average 3,450 kilo-watt hours (kWh) from its electricity use everyday.
- Is Buda an option? Biundo, Jen // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);3/25/2009, Vol. 105 Issue 51, p1A
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Foodservice to mull over the possibility of building a regional headquarters and warehouse facility in Buda, Texas.
- Food Distributor Set for Move to Corona. Padllia, Mathew // Orange County Business Journal;11/1/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p1
This article reports that the second largest food shipper of the U.S., U.S. Foodservice Inc., is set to move its Santa Ana distribution center to Corona as part of a Southern California expansion. Columbia based U.S. Foodservice Inc., unit of Netherlands-based Royal Ahold NV, has signed a $16...
- Price Talk Surfaces for Foodservice Refi Loan. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p11
This article reports on the establishment of price talk for a term loan refinancing for U.S. Foodservice in 2011.