- Range Resources Prices $500M in Upsized Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p26
The article reports that Range Resources sold 500 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in an upsized drive-by, proceeds from which will be used to help refinance its existing notes.
- Range Resources Taps HY in Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p19
The article unveils the plan of Range Resources to sell 350 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to help refinance its existing 7.375 percent senior subordinated notes due 2013.
- Back-Dated RP Baskets Raise HY Bond Risk. // Leveraged Finance News;8/1/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 31, p1
The article reports that junk bond issuers can raise their ability in making payments to shareholders through back dating of the restricted-payment covenant baskets on the bonds. It says that back dating is a function of the presence of repeat issuers on the junk bond market and can be...
- Ball Corp., Range Offer $1B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/27/2012, p13
The article focuses on each 500 million dollars in junk bonds offered by packaging company Ball Corp. and natural gas and oil firm Range Resources. It is stated that Broomfield, Colorado-based Ball is selling senior notes due 2022 to back a tender offer for all its outstanding 450 million...
- Three More Companies Hit HY Bond Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/18/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p1
The article reports on the plans of Range Resources, SandRidge Energy and Calpine to issue high yield bonds in March 2009. According to documents filed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Range Resources intends to price 300 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2019....
- Range Resources revenues up 15 percent. // Fort Worth Business Press;11/9/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p29
Reports on the financial performance of Range Resources Corp. for the second quarter of 2001. Increase in net income; Total revenues.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.