Bank Meeting Planned for Scram's $850M CF
- N.J. Will Help Cover Cash-Flow Needs With Line of Credit From JPMorgan. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/29/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33541, p3
The article reports on the plan of New Jersey to tap a 2.25 billion dollars line of credit on July 1, 2011 from J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. to help meet cash-flow needs at the start of fiscal 2012.
- JPM Changes Aim To Keep Affluent. Bell, Stephanie // American Banker;4/1/2011, Vol. 176 Issue F313, p5
The article discusses JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s plan for keeping its affluent customer base by adding daily travel auctions to the company's Ultimate Rewards credit card program and eliminating the fee for foreign transactions on its Sapphire Premium credit cards.
- THE DOWNSIDE OF CREDIT DERIVATIVES. Miller, Suzanne // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/10/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 23, p38
Focuses on the risk taken by banks on credit derivatives. Benefits gained in buying credit derivatives; Performance of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.; Ways of using credit derivatives.
- J.P. Morgan's Latest Woe. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/9/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 47, p9
Focuses on the problem of J.P. Morgan & Co. in managing its top credit derivatives pros due to trading losses and bad loans faced by the company. Difficulty for investments banks to compensate their pros in the credit derivative business; Effect of the trading loss during third quarter of 2002...
- Chase Enhances AARP Card By Adding Travel Rewards, Charitable Donations. McKenna, Andrea // CardLine;3/25/2011, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p33
The article evaluates the AARP Visa credit card from J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- Despite Credit Industry Scrutiny, Chase Gets Plenty of Positive Ink for Its New Card for Small Businesses. // PR News;10/4/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 38, p4
The article discusses the highlights of the 14-month campaign of the launching of Ink from Chase, a new suite of credit cards from Chase Card Services, a division of JPMorgan Chase and Company, which caters to the small business market. Ketchum PR was brought in to conduct an audit of trade and...
- Tesoro Increases Credit Agreement to $4B. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/14/2013, p6
The article reports on the amendment by Tesoro Corp. of a credit agreement underwritten by JPMorgan Securities.
- Chase Drops on UBS Downgrade. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;1/9/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on the impact of rating given by UBS Warburg LLC on the shares of J.P. Morgan Chase and Co. Issues not resolved by the company; Rationale behind the rating given by UBS.
- Upbeat Consumer Credit Forecast From JPM-Chase. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;4/18/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 74, p4
Reports on investment management firm J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.'s financial performance in the first quarter of 2002 and its positive outlook for its credit quality for the rest of the year. Factors contributing to the decline in profits in the quarter; Decrease in the company's expenses and...