Asurion Returns with $3B Refi Facility
- Banks Shop $1.295B Refi Deal for Laureate Education. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p24
The article reports on the search of U.S. bank consortium Citigroup, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan and KKR for a term loan amounting to 1.295 million U.S. dollars to help with the refinancing effort of Laureate Education in March 2011.
- Investors Cheer Warner Chilcott TLB. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/7/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p7
The article reports on the 2.75 billion U.S. dollar senior secured credit facility that a bank consortium is arranging for international pharmaceutical firm Warner Chilcott. Particular focus is given to the structure and pricing of the facility. An investor based in New York says that it is an...
- Banks Arrange $880M in Debt for Telcordia. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p20
The article reports that a consortium of banks, which includes Credit Suisse, JPMorgan and Deutsche Bank, arranged a credit facility and high yield notes for Telcordia Technologies, a telecommunications company.
- HILTON GETS NEW LINE. // National Mortgage News;9/8/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p18
Reports on the credit facility obtained by Hilton Hotels Corp. from a consortium of banks in California. Use of the facility for general corporate purpose.
- Banks Launch $1.1 Billion CF for N.E.W. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p2
The article reports that a credit facility amounting to 1.1 billion U.S. dollars consisting of a 700 million U.S.-dollar first-lien loan and 400 million U.S.-dollar second lien was launched by a banking consortium composed of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital and Deutsche Bank that...
- German banks refinance SITQ's La DÃƒ(c)fense scheme. Handy, Russell // EuroProperty;2/2/2009, p22
The article reports that a consortium of German banks has provided a â‚¬ 400 million refinancing package for a loan taken by Canadian pension fund Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec's SITQ subsidiary on a Paris, France office asset. Helaba, Westimmo, Postbank and Deutsche...
- Banks Shop $1B TL for Cedar Fair. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p7
The article reports that a bank consortium has started marketing the one billion U.S. dollar term loan for Cedar Fair, the Sandusky, Ohio-based amusement park owner. Particular focus is given to the price structure of the deal. There is a plan to use proceeds from the deal in supporting the...
- Banks Set OID for Warner $1.5B TLB. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/7/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p24
The article reveals that the original issue discount (OID) for the 1.5 billion U.S. dollar term loan B tranche has been set by a bank consortium seeking a senior secured credit facility for Warner Chilcott. Particular focus is given to the spread of the term loan and its price structure. Banks...
- Banks Launch $4.52B Refi Deal for Asurion. // Leveraged Finance News;3/14/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p2
The article offers news briefs related to financial services companies. A bank consortium started a credit facility's syndication worth 4.52 billion dollars to support the refinancing effort of Asurion Corp. The plan of Griffon Corp. to refinance the revolver debt and term loan will be backed by...