Price Talk Set on Smart & Final Refi CF
- Banks To Shop $360M TL for U.S. TelePacific. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on the term loan of Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch for TelePacific worth 360 million U.S. dollars.
- Radio One Refi TL Hits Loan Market Airwaves. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p9
The article deals with the 411 million dollar refinancing facility launched by Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank for radio station operator Radio One.
- Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse Set to Scale Back Global Ambitions. Comfort, Nicholas // Financial-planning.com;10/19/2015, p4
The article reports that Deutsche Bank announced management changes and strategy to prune Credit Suisse's investment bank for wealth management and states that it happens as officers wants to create lower cost and focused bank that delivers long-term value to shareholder and set global ambitions.
- Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse agree $12 billion settlement with DOJ. McDowell, Hayley // Ai Trade News;12/23/2016, p1
The article reports on penalties to be paid by Deutsche Bank and financial services firm Credit Suisse in combined settlements with the U.S. Department of Justice for selling toxic mortgage loans between 2005 and 2007; and monetary penalty in consumer relief to be offered by Deutsche Bank.
- DB and CS Arrange $350M TL for Green Tree. // Bank Loan Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p2
The article offers news briefs related to loan market in the U.S. Deutsche Bank AG and Credit Suisse Group AG arranged a 350 million dollar term loan for Green Tree Credit Solutions. A bank consortium that arranged a 690 million dollar debt package for TASC added an accordion feature to the deal...
- Four More Cos. Join Repricing Conga Line. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p6
The article reports that as of February 2011, four companies are seeking to refinance debts of over 3 billion dollars. These include Visant Holding, which is being serviced by Credit Suisse for a 1.25 billion dollar term loan, Denny's for 290 million dollars and serviced by Bank of America...
- Banks Choosing to Mix and Match With SOA Approach. Fioravante, Janice; Groenfeldt, Tom // Securities Industry News;5/26/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p11
The article provides information on service-oriented architecture (SOA) being used by banks. According to the article, members of the Banking Industry Architecture Network (BIAN), which include SunGard, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank hope to further the industry-wide movement toward SOA and...
- Bankrupt Calpine Trims Pricing On Second Lien Tranche Of DIP. // Bank Loan Report;2/13/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p2
The article reports that Calpine Corp., a bankrupt power company, trimmed the pricing of the second lien tranche of its debtor-in-possession facility in California. According to sources, it shaved 50 basis points (bps) off, reducing pricing to Libor plus 400 bps from initial price talk of Libor...
- Huntsman deal value lies in debt. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;6/29/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 26, p5
In this article the author discusses the issue concerning the $1.1 billion loans offered to Huntsman Corp. by Credit Suisse Group AG and Deutsche Bank AG as settlement over the company's failed takeover deal with Hexion Specialty Chemicals Inc. in the U.S. He states that the loans will offer tax...