NRG Energy Jump Starts Refi with $2B HY Drive-By
- NRG Energy Preps $7.4B Refinancing. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p37
The article reports on the 7.4-billion U.S. dollar refinancing deal of NRG Energy, a power generation company based in Princeton, New Jersey.
- NRG Energy Driving By with $1.2B in Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p37
This article reports on the plan of U.S. power generation company NRG Energy to issue senior unsecured notes in January 2011.
- NRG Looks to Sell $900M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p2
The article reports on a 900 million U.S. dollar bond offering from NRG Energy whose proceeds will be used to repurchase the company's 1.09 billion U.S. dollars in 7.75 percent senior notes due 2017.
- Issuers Add $2.3B to Junk Bond Calendar. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p4
The article reports on the four issuers that put 2.3 billion U.S. dollars on bonds up for sale, including NRG Energy, Iamgold, and Cabot Financial.
- NRG Energy Completes $2B HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p10
The article reports on the 2-billion U.S. dollar high-yield bond issue from NRG Energy as part of its refinancing effort.
- NRG Energy, Penn National Schedule Lender Meetings. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;6/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p6
The article reports on the plan of NRG Energy, an independent power producer, and Penn National Gaming to meet with lenders to discuss their respective refinancing loans.
- NRG Energy Selling $700M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/13/2014, p42
The article reports on the senior unsecured notes due 2022 to be offered by U.S. energy company NRG Energy.
- Czech Republic. // Coal Age;Jan1997, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p7
Reports that NRG Energy Inc. is awaiting the decision of a general supplier of construction work on its project to build a cogeneration center in the Czech Republic.
- NRG Initiates Dividend; Analyst Says Investors Wanted More. // Energy Daily;3/9/2012, Issue 48, p5
The article focuses on NRG Energy's plans to begin offering a dividend of 36 cents per share which the company credits being able to do because of its growing retail supply operations.