- Oaks Oasis Caloundra. // Travel Daily;7/18/2012, p4
The article focuses on the announcement of Oaks Hotels and Resorts Ltd. regarding the addition of its Oaks Oasis Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
- Corinthia's ties to Libya. // Hotel Management (21582122);4/18/2011, Vol. 226 Issue 5, p31
The article focuses on the ties of CHI Hotels & Resorts Ltd. with Libya which include the shareholding of Libyan sovereign wealth fund in CHI and CHI's hotels in Libya which was opened in 2004.
- CHI Hotels. // AirGuide Online.com;11/16/2009, p3
The article reports on the partnership between the Malta-based CHI Hotels & Resorts (CHI) and France's Grande Marques de Champagne Taittinger which aims to introduce its Corinthia Sommelier signature program.
- Oaks Elan opens. // Travel Daily;8/28/2015, p4
The article focuses on the launch of a new property by the hotel group Oaks Hotels & Resorts named Oaks Elan Darwin, Northern Territory which was previously called Elan Soho Suites.
- Four Oaks in Victoria. // Travel Daily;3/25/2013, p7
The article focuses on the announcement of Oaks Hotels and Resorts regarding the near completion of its fourth property in Victoria.
- Oaks early opening. // Travel Daily;5/28/2013, p2
The article reports on the debut of 40th property of Oaks Hotels & Resorts on July 15, 2013.
- North-west hotels get Â£11m. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/14/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4248, p12
Reports on the redevelopment of the hotels of Macdonald Hotels company in the North-west of England. Estimated amount of funds being invested; Cost of overhauling the leisure club at the Kilhey Court hotel; Funds to be spent on the MacDonald Tickled Trout.
- Macdonald to open in Peebles and Sheffield. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/18/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4218, p7
Reports on the move of Macdonald Hotels to establish hotels in Scotland and Sheffield, England. Cost of the hotels; Schedule of opening; Facilities and amenities of the properties.
- Noble House makes mark with `unique' hotels. Jaquette, Leslee // Hotel & Motel Management;5/6/96, Vol. 211 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the uniqueness of the hospital chains of Noble House Hotels and Resort. Comments from the company's top officials; Success in developing its hotel in Seattle, Washington, into a leading revenue producer in the area; Ambiance; Key to its success.