- Members go online to join the discussion. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;May2011, p53
The article discusses how learning and organizational development (OD) professionals who were not able to attend the April 2011 Human Resource Development (HRD) conference in Great Britain used Internet communities such as Twitter, LinkedIn and web sites to follow the conference's events.
- Finding people who can deliver. // People Management;May2011, p54
The article offers information on a panel discussion about corporate recruitment strategies to be held during the June 2011 Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Recruitment, Resourcing and Talent Management Conference in London, England.
- Conference of the week... // Personnel Today;1/13/2009, p34
The article presents information on the IRS Tupe Conference that is scheduled to take place on February 9, 2009.
- Up to the challenge. Thurston, Lawson D. // Caribbean Business;8/14/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 32, p35
The article offers information on the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) annual convention to be held in Fajardo, Puerto Rico in September 2008.
- THE BLAIR NECESSITIES... // Personnel Today;4/15/2008, p2
The article offers information on the Human Resource Department (HRD) Conference to be held in London, England.
- FAST FORWARD. // People Management;Nov2011, p10
A calendar of events for human resources professionals in Great Britain for November 2011 is presented, including the end of the British Department for Work and Pensions' consultation on the contracting out of occupational pension schemes, the Charted Institute of Personnel and Development's...
- LIVING IN EXPONENTIAL TIMES. // HR Professional;Feb2012, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p8
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various topics within the issue including human resource professionals and Human Resources Professionals Association conference to be held in Toronto from February 1-3, 2012.
- Events. // Human Resources (09648380);Apr2009, p56
A calendar of events related to executive meetings in Great Britain from April to May 2009 is presented, which includes "HRD 2009," "Public Sector People Managers' Association Annual Conference," and "Human Resources Forum."
- Highlights of the show. // Employee Benefits;Feb2008, p20
The article reports on the activities for the Human Resource (HR) Show exhibition & conference to be held at Manchester Central in England on April 29-30, 2008. These include masterclasses of succession and workforce planning, HR structures and employee well-being, launching of the book...