PBCE: E-Ink Shows Us Why it Isn't Going Away
- Madrid meeting stalled by publisher-government fight. J. F. B. // Publishers Weekly;10/27/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 44, p18
Reports that a planned publishing conference in Madrid, Spain, was curtailed when Spanish participants boycotted the discussions over textbook prices. Government's plan to remove price controls of school textbooks; How United States publishers were invited; Purpose of conference; Spanish...
- Thin, flexible, efficient electronic displays. Peruvemba, Sriram // Control Engineering;Oct2011, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p20
The article offers brief information on the E Ink Pearl electrophoretic technology display from E Ink Holdings Inc.
- In Uncertain Times, a Publisher Pushes Digital Transformation. Tomassini, Jason // Education Week;6/13/2012, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p9
The article discusses a California-based education publisher called Key Curriculum Press founded by Peter and Steven Rasmussen in 1971, and focuses on its efforts to enter the digital education publishing marketplace by focusing less on textbooks and more on selling technology licenses to other...
- E-Ink Continues to Make its Mark. // Educational Marketer;4/25/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the initiative of E Ink Corp., developer of liquid crystal display (LCD) screens, to strengthen its brand in Hsinchu, Taiwan. Chief marketing officer Sriram K. Peruvemba mentions that the e-paper screens produced by the firm would be strengthened in the textbook industry....
- CAREER MOVES. // India -- West;6/7/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 29, pB8
The article announces several appointments including Sriram Peruvemba as chief marketing officer at Cambrios Technologies Corp., provider of silver nanowire solutions, Pankaj Modi as vice president at Biologix Hair Inc. and Sanjay Pandey as senior vice president at National Life Group.
- DIARY. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);10/2/2009, p38
A calendar of events for the printing industry is presented including CPP Converting and Package Printing Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 5 to 7, 2009, ECMOD2009 at Earls Court, England on October 7, 2009 and Printweek Awards at Grosvenor House in London, England on October 19, 2009.
- Tucson meeting considers rewards of special interest publishing. Martin, J.C. // Publishers Weekly;2/23/90, Vol. 237 Issue 8, p123
Reports on the first Arizona Book Publishing Conference sponsored by the Tucson Book Publishing Association held on January 13, 1990. Topics discussed; Description of the association.
- Untitled. // UNESCO Sources;May96, Issue 79, p18
Reports on the celebration of the first World Book and Copyright Day on April 23, 1996.
- User group news. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;09/15/97, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p38
Presents several publishing companies' user groups scheduled to have conventions in October 1997. Includes Graphic Communications Association's Computer-to-plate Users' group; macromedia International User; XyUsers Group.