New Business Books Highlight Category's Dominance
- G7 best sellers. // International Economy;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p64
Lists best sellers in the areas of economics, finance, and politics, as of March 1999.
- Best-Sellers. // Entertainment Weekly;7/18/2003, Issue 719, p81
Enumerates the top ten fiction and non-fiction best sellers in the U.S. for the week of June 23 to 29, 2003, including "Living History," by Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- BEST-SELLER FEVER. Gardiner, Harold C. // America;7/29/1944, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p436
The article examines best-selling books and literature in the U.S. citing a prevailing interest and appreciation of history, including Julius Caesar's third-person account of his nine years of war in Gaul titled "Commentarii de Bello Gallico." Some best-selling books in the country include "The...
- SCIENCE BEST SELLERS. // Discover;Aug2004, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p82
Presents a list of science bestsellers in the U.S. as of August 2004. "A Short History of Nearly Everything," by Bill Bryson; "Mind Wide Open: Your Brain and the Neuroscience of Everyday Life," by Steven Johnson; "QED: Beauty in Mathematical Proof," by Burkard Polster.
- CANADA'S HISTORY TOP SELLERS. // Canada's History;Aug/Sep2015, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p73
The article offers a list of top-selling history books in Canada which includes "Canada's Great War Album" edited by Mark Collin Reid, "Stopping the Panzers: The Untold Story of D-Day" by Marc Milner, and "Toronto: Biography of a City" by Allan Levine.
- CANADAâ€™S HISTORY TOP SELLERS. // Canada's History;Dec2015/Jan2016, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p68
The article presents a list of top-selling books on Canadian history such as "Canada's Great War Album: Our Memories of the First World War" edited by Mark Collin Reid, "Eaton's: The Trans-Canada Store" by Bruce Allen Kopytek, and "Toronto: Biography of a City" by Allan Levine.
- PUBLISHERS WEEKLY Hardcover Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;6/23/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 25, p80
Presents a list of hardcover bestsellers in the U.S. as of June 23, 2003. 'The Face,' by Dean Koontz; 'Dead Ringer,' by Lisa Scottoline; 'Living History,' by Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- New Kids on the Block. D. D. // Publishers Weekly;6/25/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 26, p10
The article discusses the books on the "Publishers Weekly" (PW) best sellers list as of June 17, 2012, focusing on the inclusion of the books "Seating Arrangements," by Maggie Shipstead, and "The 500," from Matthew Quirk, on the PW Fiction list, and it also presents the PW top 10 overall book list.
- New York Times Best Sellers. // Bookmarks (15460657);May/Jun2013, Issue 64, p64
The article lists several "New York Times" Best Seller books on May 29, 1988 including "A Brief History of Time," by Stephen W. Hawking, "Moonwalk," by Michael Jackson, and "The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers," Paul Kennedy.