Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½
- McGraw-Hill Teams Up With Sun Microsystems In Free Promotion. // Educational Marketer;12/18/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p8
Reports that McGraw-Hill Education has teamed up with Sun Microsystems in a joint promotion to provide free Web-based content to K-12 schools.
- Companies Pursue Partnerships for New Offerings. // Educational Marketer;4/22/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p7
The article reports on the trend in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. wherein firms are forming partnerships due to tight fiscal conditions and rapid market changes. It mentions three partnerships which are McGraw-Hill Education and social learning platform provider ePals, Amplify...
- HOTCHALK ADDS MORE TEACHER AND STUDENT CONTENT. // Telephone IP News;Jun2008, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on the partnerships of HotChalk with McGraw-Hill Education, National Geographic Digital Motion and PBS. The online education resource offers educational materials to K-12 teachers and students. Under the partnership, new materials will be available for consumers including...
- ePals Media Revenue Grows in Q1. // Electronic Education Report;6/10/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of ePals Corp., an education media company in Herndon, Virginia in 2013. It mentions that the company continues to project a double-digit revenue and subscription growth for its media business in full-year 2013. It states that the company's...
- Financial News ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;1/28/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that New York state-based McGraw-Hill Education has generated 550.9 million dollars in revenue in 2007, which is 4.3% higher from 2006.
- McGraw-Hill Expands Digital Higher Education Offerings With XanEdu. // Educational Marketer;11/06/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p3
Reports that McGraw-Hill Education has expanded its higher education online offerings with an agreement to integrate XanEdu products and tolls into its textbooks and Web sites.
- McGraw-Hill Education Caps Year With Double-Digit Revenue Growth And Operating Profit. // Educational Marketer;02/19/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the increase in revenue and operating profit of McGraw-Hill Education in 2000.
- McGraw-Hill To Form New Digital Unit Within Its School Education Group To Focus On Delivery. // Educational Marketer;7/2/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p1
Reports that educational publisher McGraw-Hill Education is creating a unit within its School Education Group that will focus on delivering digitized content.
- McGraw-Hill Education Sees Double-Digit Revenue Growth for 2001. // Educational Marketer;2/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the increase in revenue of McGraw-Hill Education in 2001. INSET: McGraw-Hill Cos.' Financial Overview Year Ended Dec. 31, 2001.