College Materials Sales Plummet in February
- PreK-12 Sales Decline 3% in February. // Educational Marketer;4/25/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on the sales decline for Grade PreK-12 instructional materials in the U.S. in February 2011. It mentions that the basal and supplemental sales had reached 90.8 million dollars, down by 3.0 percent from February 2010. It states that sales for grades PreK-6 had declined by 4.1...
- U.S. PREK-12 INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS NET SALES, OCTOBER 2007 VS. 2006. // Educational Marketer;1/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p3
A chart is presented depicting the U.S. Pre-Kindergarten-12 materials net sales for October 2006 to 2007.
- U.S. College Instructional Materials Sales, December and Year End, 2004 vs. 2003. // Educational Marketer;3/7/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p8
Presents a chart depicting the college instructional materials sales in the U.S.
- Higher Ed Sales Continue Strong Growth in April. // Educational Marketer;6/22/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p7
The article reports that sales of higher education instructional materials has continued to increase in April 2009. It states that the net sales of the said materials increases to 312.4% to 33.5 million dollars compared to the figure in April 2008. It also mentions that in April 2009, gross...
- PreK-12 Sales Continue to Show Decline. // Educational Marketer;6/22/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p6
The article reports that the net sales of PreK-12 textbook and supplemental materials has continued to increase in 2009 compared to its figure in April 2008. It states that the net sales totaled to 154.8 million dollars down 23.4% compared to the same period in 2008. It tells that net sales of...
- monthly metric. // Distance Education Report;3/1/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p3
Several charts related to distance learning (DL) programs in higher education are presented which includes trend in institutional aid to distance learning students, treating DL students same as the traditional students and special provisions for aid for DL students.
- College IM Sales Flatten in July, up 0.2%. // Educational Marketer;9/27/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 19, p6
The article reports on the decline of college instructional materials (IM) sales in the U.S. for July 2010. According to a report released by the Association of American Publishers (AAP), the net sales of college IM has decreased up to 0.2 percent. Moreover, a chart is presented depicting the...
- College IM Sales Decline 6% in July. // Educational Marketer;10/24/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 21, p8
The article discusses the six percent decline in the sales of instructional materials in July 2011 based from the monthly report of the Association of American Publishers in the U.S..
- College Sales Growth Pace Flattens in July; Returns Down. // Educational Marketer;10/12/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on the sales of college instructional materials that continues to grow with 0.9 percent to 941.5 million dollars net sales in July.