- Elmo Story Collection. // Children's Technology Review;Jan2013, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p8
A review is presented of the mobile device application Elmo Story Collection for electronic books developed by Impelsys Inc.
- Laloo the Red Panda. // Children's Technology Review;Jan2013, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p10
A review is presented of the Laloo the Red Panda, an interactive storybook application for use on iPads, developed by the software company, Laloo.
- PRODUCT NEWS. // EventDV;Apr2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 4, p30
The article offers world news briefs related to information resources provider. The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (AHP) and Impelsys Inc. have collaborated to develop an iPad application. The Beacham Group LLC unveiled its Terrorism Research and Analysis Consortium (TRAC) that...
- Harnessing Today's Technology with App-Ability. Koufos, Jane Hebert; Novak, Marie // Sound Matters;2012, p26
The article provides information about the mobile device applications (Apps). Particular focus is given to Apps that can be purchased in the iTunes store. It notes that educational App, which is divided into eBooks, games and creations have increased since 2009. A guide in identifying and...
- Oh the Pets You Can Get. // Children's Technology Review;Jan2013, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p12
A review is presented of the mobile device book reading application, Oh the Pets You Can Get, developed by Oceanhouse Media Inc.
- apps. // Tech & Learning;Apr2014, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p48
The article offers brief information on several computer and mobile device applications including the Ken Burns App from Public Broadcasting Service, the Quick Clocks learning tool for children aged seven to 11 years and the MediaBook electronic book creator for iPad from Roxio.
- TREK TECH. // Scouting;May/Jun2011, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p7
The article offers information on the Sierra Club Granite Gourmet Knowledge Cards, a mobile application available on Blackberry mobile phones which offer information on trailside recipes for campers and hikers.
- Appy Meals. DeRenzo, Nicholas // Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel (Newsweek LLC);May2011, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p24
The article presents several mobile dining directories including LocalEats, Zagat To Go and Disney World Dining.
- Ink that makes paper talk, walk and even sing. Wilhams, Sam // Inside Tucson Business;6/17/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p15
The article offers information on a quick response (QR) code, one of the applications on smartphones.