Financial Briefs ï¿½
- Pressing Economic Issues. // Credit Union Magazine;Jul2010, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p82
The article offers information on how to subscribe Credit Union National Association's (CUNA) "Pressing Economic Issues series."
- Blackboard Increases Buyout Loan. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;9/12/2011, p6
The article reports on the increase in credit facility that software maker Blackboard needs in order to fund its sale to Providence Equity Partners which, in turn, will merge Blackboard with Edline LLC.
- SilverCloud KM Signings. // Credit Union Times;9/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p14
The article reports on the subscription of the Breeze knowledge management software solution from software vendor SilverCloud Inc. by eight credit unions (CUs) of the U.S. including Solidarity Community FCU, Centra CU and Tuscaloosa CU.
- Blackboard Returns To Market. // Bank Loan Report;2/20/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p3
The article reports on the entry of Blackboard Inc. to the loan market to raise funding for its acquisition of WebCT in the U.S. Blackboard Inc. and its lead arranger, Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. has sought 80 million dollars facility funding the acquisition pending an approval from the...
- CSFB Leads Recycled Paper Greetings, Blackboard Deals. // Bank Loan Report;11/14/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the granting of loans from Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. to Recycled Paper Greetings Inc. and Blackboard Inc. in the U.S. Terms of the loan deals; Utilization of the loans to back the recapitalization of Chicago, Illinois-based Recycled Paper Greetings; Range of the pricing for...
- NCCW Affinity Programs. // Catholic Woman;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p3
The article offers information on the affinity programs of the National Council of Catholic Women (NCCW) such as the special first year subscription rate for the magazine "America" amounting to 36 dollars and the Capital One Visa Platinum credit card program.
- Firms Aim to Help Schools Cut Card Acceptance Costs. Bell, Stephanie // American Banker;11/24/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 181, p5
The article discusses Blackboard Inc. and PE Systems LLC and their collaborative efforts to help colleges and universities conserve costs associated with accepting payment cards. Terms of the agreement between Blackboard and PE Systems are discussed. PE Systems' chief operating officer Robert...
- Vending Machines Take Blackboard ID Cards. // ISO & Agent Weekly;7/27/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p9
The article reports on the services offered by Blackboard Inc., an education-industry software provider in the U.S. It is stated that the company is allowing students to use magnetic stripe or contactless credit or debit cards at the campus vending machines. It is stressed that the transactions...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/14/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p8
The article offers business related-news briefs in the U.S. including the plan of Courier Corp. to close its manufacturing plant on April 30, 2011, and the board of directors of Blackboard LLC's approval of the share repurchase program and authorized to purchase 100 million dollars of its common...