Scholastic Takes a Hit in Fiscal Q3, Invests in Digital Future
- Scientific Learning Q2 Revenue Up. // Electronic Education Report;9/5/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p5
The article reports on the increase of the revenue of Scientific Learning Corp. to 12.4 million dollars in the second quarter of 2011 in Oakland, California. The revenue includes an increase of 0.7% in the company's sales booked in the previous quarters. It also expects to introduce an iPad...
- Archipelago Revenue Grows. // Electronic Education Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the revenue of Archipelago Learning Inc. in Dallas, Texas in 2010, which was reaffirmed to be 56 million dollars to 59 million dollars. Tim McEwen, chief executive officer (CEO) of Archipelago, says that the K-12 market condition will continue to be tough as a schools are...
- EM PULSE: College Sales Up 4.9%. // Educational Marketer;11/10/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the increase of the net sales of college textbooks in the U.S. in 2008.
- CEPHALON REPORTS RECORD EARNINGS AND RAISES 2010 GUIDANCE. // Biotech Financial Reports;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the corporate earnings of Cephalon Inc. in Frazer, Pennsylvania with sales of 707.1 million U.S. dollars in the third quarter of 2010, a 32 percent increase compared to sales of 535.2 million dollars in the same period of 2009.
- Anaren sales, profit rise on growth in wireless business. TAMPONE, KEVIN // Business Journal (Central New York);8/12/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p2
The article reports on the increase of sales and profits of DeWitt, New York-based Anaren Inc. for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Anaren's profit and sales fall in latest quarter. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);11/4/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p6
The article reports that the sales and profit of Anaren Inc. have declined during the company's fiscal first quarter ending on September 30, 2011 due to the delays in its space and defense business, and end of its work on a subsystem against explosive devices.
- Berkshire retail earnings fall, but Star, NFM report gains. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/5/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p99
The article reports on the profits earned by Berkshire Hathaway Inc. in 2009 despite of sales decline and a tough economic condition.
- L&P sales up 9.7%, earnings flat in 1Q. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;5/9/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p31
The article reports on the increase of the earnings of Leggett & Platt (L&P) at 9.7% in Missourri in the first quarter of 2011.
- Forstmann Has $1.2M Operating Profit in 4th Period. // DNR: Daily News Record;2/9/98, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p12
The article reports that the apparels company Forstmann and Co. Inc. had reported an operating profit of 1.2 million dollars in the fourth quarter of 1997.