Wiley Higher Education Revenue Increases 8.6% in 9-Month Period
- WileyPLUS 5 Release Delayed for Glitch Fix. // Educational Marketer;9/26/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the delay of the release of the WileyPLUS 5 from the John Wiley & Sons Inc. to deal with the issues around system response-time performance. Steve Smith , president of Wiley, states that the company does not expect the new version to be a major boost in their revenue for...
- Wiley Drives Higher Education Revenue Up 4%. // Educational Marketer;7/23/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the higher education revenue of John Wiley & Sons in fiscal 2007, which has ended in April 30. Its financial status has increased 4% to $162.5 million due to its boosted fourth quarter revenue with 9.7% growth. Furthermore, the sales in accounting including new editions,...
- Wiley U.S. Higher Ed Revenue Up 1.4%. // Educational Marketer;7/7/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the 1.4% increase of revenue in the higher education segment at John Wiley & Sons Inc. for 2008 in the U.S. It states that the revenue is driven by sales in science, business and accounting involving translation rights and reprints. It mentions that Wiley continues to see...
- WileyPlus Helps Power Wiley Higher Ed.'s 8.7% Revenue Growth in First Half. // Educational Marketer;1/5/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the growth of John Wiley & Sons Inc.'s revenue from higher education market by 8.7% in the first half of the publisher's fiscal year of 2009. It states that Wiley Higher Education segment profited from sales increase for the learning management system WileyPlus. It adds...
- Wiley Q3 Higher Ed. Revenue Drops 7% Due to Currency Exchange. // Educational Marketer;3/16/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the seven percent decrease in revenue of John Wiley & Sons Inc.'s Higher Education segment in the U.S. in the publishers fiscal third quarter ended January 31, 2009. It states that the decrease is caused by foreign currency translations. It notes that the online learning...
- Wiley Higher Education Up in Q1. // Educational Marketer;9/14/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p1
No abstract available.
- Wiley Ed. Revenue Slows as Market Softens. // Educational Marketer;1/2/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the decrease of revenue from the Global Education segment at John Wiley & Sons Inc., reflecting a softness in the higher education market in the U.S. It reveals that the company attributed the slowdown to lower enrollments in for-profit schools, with the buildup of...
- Weak Engineering Market Crimps Wiley's College Revenue Growth. // Educational Marketer;12/9/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p5
Focuses on the revenue growth for John Wiley & Sons Inc., college publisher in the U.S. Percentage of the revenue increased for the second quarter; Increase of textbook sales in science; Operating income of the company.
- Wiley Global Ed Revenue Up 0.6% in Fiscal 2012. // Educational Marketer;7/2/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the 0.6% increase of revenue in Global Education at John Wiley & Sons to 308.4 million dollars in fiscal 2012, ended April 30, from fiscal 2011, but declined 1% on a currency-neutral basis.