Pearson North American Education Revenue Up 4.8% in 2010
- Pearson Education Profits Down, Penguin on Track. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;12/24/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 52, p11
Reports on the poor market status of publishing firm Pearson Education in December 2001. Reasons for its financial trouble; Market statistics; Remarks from its corporate chief executive.
- Exclusive: Pearson Education Titles Capture 46.2% of the New/Used College Math Textbook Market in 2005. // Educational Marketer;3/20/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the increase in sales for the mathematics textbooks published by Pearson Education Inc. during the year 2005. Pearson Education lead as the bestseller company among the top nine math textbook publishers in 2004-2005. Monument Information Resource estimates 527 million...
- Pearson Pushes Global and Digital Expansion. // Educational Marketer;3/17/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the plan of Pearson Education Inc. to expand into a more global business with a digital focus. In 2007, the company's K-12 and higher education sales has earned a 3.6 percent increase in revenue, amounting to 5.37 billion U.S. dollars. The MyLab digital homework and...
- Pearson Ed Looks for Strong Growth In '07 in K-12 and College. // Educational Marketer;10/29/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p5
The article reports on the impact of strong summer sales of New Jersey-based Pearson Education Inc. on its school and higher education business outlook for 2007. It expects 4-6%growth in revenue to come in at the top end of its earlier forecast, driven by sales of programs that incorporate...
- College Publishers Look for Revenue Gains in 2011. // Educational Marketer;8/15/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 17, p1
The article discusses the anticipation of several U.S. publishers to increased 2011 college revenue amidst the sales declines in the first half of the year. It mentions Pearson Education Inc.'s market share increase and digital services and products growth. It says that McGraw-Hill Cos. expects...
- Pearson Continues Company Reposition. // Educational Marketer;8/8/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p1
The article reports that educational publishing company Pearson Education Inc., a division of Pearson LLC of London, England, continues its company restructuring effort as a global digital education services provider, with information on its financial performance as of August 8, 2014. It...
- Pearson Ed. Creates Early Learning Group, Announces Two Appointments. // Electronic Education Report;05/10/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p2
Reports on Pearson Education's formation of the Pearson Education Early Learning Group, a unit designed to tap into the growing preschool and early literacy market.
- 3 Publishers Add Online Library Services To College Textbooks. // Educational Marketer;12/04/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p6
Reports that Pearson Education, McGraw-Hill and Harcourt have linked electronic library functions to college textbooks.
- Tennessee K-6 Reading Adoption Sales Appear Robust; Pearson Leads. // Educational Marketer;06/18/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p5
Reports on the sales gained by Pearson Education in the Tennessee K-6 reading program adoption in spring 2001.