2 Technologies Lead in Helping RIAs Gain Efficiencies
- Adviser Tech Survey: Tablets Are What's Hot Now. Bruckenstein, Joel // Money Management Executive;12/5/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p5
The article reports that the introduction of technology that includes products from the company iPads, Android Inc. and BlackBerry has led to remarkable progress of consumer technology market. As stated, the technology has also benefited financial advisors as many of them bought tablet computers...
- Amazon's Anticipated Android Tablet Could Ship 5 Million Units. // Channel Insider;8/30/2011, p1
The article reports that Amazon.Com Inc. may introduce a tablet computer based on the Android operating system of Google Inc. in October 2011 and is expected to sell three to five million tablets in the fourth quarter of 2011. It says that Amazon is expected to introduce the tablet to compete...
- iPads in the Boardroom. // Credit Union Management;Mar2012, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p12
The article presents the benefits of ipads and tablet computers in the Board room meetings.
- The Joy of Tech. // Special Education Technology Practice;May/Jun2010, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p32
The article suggests humorous ways of carrying Apple's tablet personal computer, the iPad.
- Erratum. // Facts & Findings;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p27
A correction to the article "So You Think You Want an iPad.. .Why" that was published in the November/December 2013 issue is presented.
- Apple's iPad is Top Enterprise Tablet Choice. Reisinger, Don // CIO Insight;3/27/2012, p1
The article reports on research firm ChangeWave Research's findings that iPad from Apple Inc. is the most preferred tablet computer by enterprise users in 2012.
- FIRST TEST SPECIAL iPAD 2 vs XOOM. // Stuff;May2011, Issue 146, p52
The article presents the comparison of features between the Motorola Zoom 3G tablet computer from Motorola and iPad 2 Wi-Fi from Apple Inc.
- Pak-Airforce unveils PACPAD. // Flare (Pakistan);4/15/2012, p58
The article reports on the release of the Pakistani military's first tablet called the PACPAD or Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAD in 2012.
- iPad 3 to be called iPad HD: analysts. // Flare (Pakistan);4/15/2012, p66
The article reports on the suggestion of industry analysts that the iPad 3 should be called the iPad HD instead because of its capability to play high-definition (HD) content.