- FPA adds records of advice to guide. Hayes, Tara // Money Management;10/26/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p12
The article reports on the inclusion of records of advice to the revised version of the Financial Planning Association's guide on the development of effective Statements of Advice (SoA) in Australia. The revised guide would help members and investment advisers to review their advice documents,...
- Association to examine AMP undertaking. Egan, Liam // Money Management;8/3/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p1
The article reports on the investigation of the (FPA) on the circumstances surrounding the enforceable undertaking (EU) by AMP Financial Planning (AMPFP) to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. The EU which requires AMPFP to modify key aspects of the financial advice it provides...
- Just let go: what the FPA must do to move forward. Griffin, Ray // Money Management;5/7/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p20
The article discusses the need for change in the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia. It states that the FPA needs to evolve to another level that takes account of a vastly different operating environment that existed at the birth of financial planning in the country. According to...
- IN THE FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p12
The article presents information related to the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the U.S. In response to resurrect the offering of educational programs planned for FPA's Success Forum which was not held in September due to the September 11 terrorist attacks in America, a new online format...
- Planners unnerved by unlicenced 'life coaches' Egan, Liam // Money Management;12/2/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p5
The article reports that Financial Planning Association (FPA) is investigating a number of complaints it has received from members relating to "life coaches" that are providing unlicenced financial advice to consumers. In a memo released to members last week, the FPA called on planners to report...
- FPA announces membership shake-up. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;12/2/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p5
The article reports on the proposed changes to the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia.
- In the FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
Presents the calendar of events of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Offertory of Retreat 2002 of FPA; Opportunities available with the FPA; Availability of videotapes for continuing education opportunities.
- FPA launches new consumer website. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;8/30/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p6
The article informs that the Financial Planning Association of Australia has launched a new consumer website which features an online forum, directory and a guide to the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms.
- CE Exam. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2013, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p66
The article presents an exam based on content in the current issue that members of the Financial Planning Association can take for one hour of continuing education credit.