Home Equity Options Not Popular for Funding Retirementâ€¦
- Doing It with Direct Mail. Finkelstein, Brad // Broker Magazine;Aug/Sep2002, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p6
Reports developments related to mortgage industry in the U.S. as of September 2002. Percentage increase on the volume of home equity line of credit; Creation of an integrated campaign of mailers; Enhancements of company image on mortgage products and services.
- Home equity ad fight puts the emphasis on price. Timmons, Heather // American Banker;10/28/96 Supplement, Vol. 161, p12
Focuses on the role played by advertising in finding and keeping customers for home equity loans. Increased awareness on the meaning of home equity borrowing; Success of Money Store's advertising campaign; Banks' mimicking finance companies.
- Home equity used as collateral. Delaney, Charles J. // Baylor Business Review;Spring1994, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p15
Discusses the use of home equity as collateral in Texas. Restriction upon the property rights of the homeowner stemming from Texas' homestead law; Methods elderly homeowners can do to improve cash flow; Reverse annuity mortgages.
- Information center issues. Mahoney, Lisa // Bank Marketing;Apr95, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p69
Encourages the promotion of home equity loans in time with the spring season of 1995. How consumers use home equity; Merits of advertising; Marketing campaigns; Promotional ideas from School of Bank Marketing; Information center.
- Home equity lending: Evidence from recent surveys. Canner, Glenn B.; Luckett, Charles A. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Jul94, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p571
Discusses the practice of consumers of borrowing against their home equity and describes the institutions that make the loans. Influence on growth of outstanding home equity debt; Variation of practice by region; Dependence of refinancing on low mortgage interest rates.
- Estimation of aggregate debt. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Jul94, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p580
Describes the procedure for constructing aggregate estimates of home equity debt outstanding for 1993. Separation of home equity loans from first mortgage debt; Summation of receivables in Call Reports; Distribution of traditional loans outstanding.
- Recent developments in home equity lending. Canner, Glenn B.; Durkin, Thomas A.; Luckett, Charles A. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Apr98, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p241
Presents information on home equity lending in the United States. Background information on home equity lending; Holdings of home equity loans; Sources of home equity loans; Users and uses of home equity credit. INSET: Consumer knowledge and satisfaction regarding home equity credit.
- Estimation of aggregate home equity debt. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Apr98, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p251
Reports on the accuracy of the estimation of aggregate home equity debt in the United States. Factors that contributed to precision and imprecision of the estimates; Estimation of debt under home equity lines of credit; Estimation of debt under traditional home loans.
- Marketing challenge. // U.S. Banker;Nov99, Vol. 109 Issue 11, p18
Presents the results of a survey made by Synergistics Research Corp. on home equity loans in the United States. Lack of interest of potential borrowers to avail of loans.