Motorola [MOT]: Briefing
- Border Security 2.0. Sternstein, Aliya // Government Executive;Jan2012, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p35
The article reports that the U.S. Homeland Security Department is planning to open bidding on a 10-year contract to replace the now-defunct Secure Border Initiative network.
- Defense Watch. // Defense Daily;12/21/2009, Vol. 244 Issue 54, p1
The article offers defense news briefs in the U.S. The Department of Defense reveals that it will make minor changes to the draft request for proposal (RFP) for the tanker contract. A web site, which aims to act as the source of information on unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) for the Congress, is...
- DHS Plans Small Business Events for Advanced Acquisition Planning. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/11/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p20
The article reports on the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) plan to host two events in May 2011 that would provide advanced acquisition planning information to small businesses as part of the White HOuse Initiative on Small Business Contracting.
- DHS Issues RFP for First Source II. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/4/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p19
The article reports that a Request for Proposal (RFP) has been issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Enterprise Acquisitions Division for the First Source II acquisition.
- Paragon Systems Gets $51M Order to Supply FPS with Guard Services. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the awarding of a contract by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Protective Service (FPS) to Paragon Systems, Inc. to provide security officer services for the Nebraska Avenue Complex of the department in Washington, D.C.
- DHS Seeks Small Business Research Ideas. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p20
The article announces the search of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Small Business Innovation Research Program Office for proposals in homeland security-related topic areas.
- DHS Plans ID/IQ Awards for Personal Body Armor. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p21
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to award indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contracts to purchase personal body armor for all agencies.
- DHS seeks enhanced imaging technology for non-intrusive inspection of shipping containers. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Mar2010, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p36
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is seeking for proposals for non-intrusive inspection technologies to be used by the DHS Customs and Border Protection.
- DHS Seeks More Standardization for its Computer Systems through FirstSource II. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/26/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p3
The article discusses plans by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to acquire more standardized computers and related equipment as part of a follow-on procurement to its FirstSource program. It cites the FirstSource 2 as an acquisition strategy document that will incorporate salient...