Dish Network Completes Double the Deal
- HY Market Serves up $1.9B for DISH. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/14/2012, p1
The article reports that DISH Network sold nearly 2 billion U.S. dollars in a drive-by junk bond deal in May 2012.
- Dish Network Selling $1B in HY Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p12
The article reports that Dish Network is selling 1 billion U.S. dollars in junk bonds to investors.
- Dishing the Blockbuster Brand. ARNOLD, THOMAS K. // Home Media Magazine;4/11/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p3
The author explains the dominance of Dish Network in the media marketing sector since its recent acquisition of Blockbuster for 320 million dollars.
- Dish, Gannett Hop Past Skirmish. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;10/15/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 40, p34
The article offers information on advertisement-skipping Auto Hop technology introduced by Dish Network Corp.
- Dish Upgrades TV Everywhere App. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;5/27/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p6
The article offers information on the upgraded application rolled out by satellite television (TV) operator Dish Network that allows users to access live TV, recorded programming and video-on-demand content on connected devices such as smartphones and tablet computers.
- Dish gains subs as cablers lose them. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter;3/2/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 30, p6
The article provides information on the increasing popularity of Dish Network Corp. as reflected by increase in its subscribers.
- Dish Can Keep Tweaking DirecTV. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;2/22/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p28
The article reports an update on the lawsuit filed by DirectTV Inc. against Dish Network Corp., in which the former alleges that the latter is making false comparison between their programming packages and pricing.
- High-Cost Gains for Dish. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;3/8/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p16
The article reports that Dish Network Corp. has increased the number of subscribers and also offers information on its rivalry with DirecTV.
- Carriage Talks Stall For CSN in Philly. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;8/9/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p20
The article reports that Dish Network Corp. has complained that Comcast Corp. refused to negotiate for its satellite carriage Comcast SportsNet in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.