- Lee Enterprises Converts Bond Tranche into Loan. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p9
This article reports on the move of Lee Enterprises to alter a high yield bond offering for the second time in three days in 2011.
- Lee Enterprises Alters HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p23
This article reports on the move of Lee Enterprises to increase one tranche of its two-part junk bond deal in 2011.
- HY Market: Facing Bankruptcy? We Can Help. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/25/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p10
The article reports on the state of the junk bond market in the U.S. of April 2011 with the high-yield deal of Lee Enterprises worth 1.050 billion U.S. dollars. The owner of newspapers is selling 675 million U.S. dollars in first-lien senior secured notes due 2017 and 375 million U.S. dollars in...
- HY Market: See, We Can Be Rational. M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;5/9/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p1
The article focuses on the high yield (HY) market sensibility of Lee Enterprises Inc. It states that the 1.055 billion dollars two-part bond transaction of Lee indicates its victory for HY market, according to the market observers and portfolio managers. It says that Lee pulled an offering of...
- Citigroup, RBC Shopping $1.5B Golden Living TL. // Leveraged Finance News;4/18/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 16, p2
The article offers updates related to the finance industry in the U.S. Citigroup Inc. and RBC Capital Markets Corp. offers 1.5 billion dollars term loan to refinance Golden Living. Newspaper operator Lee Enterprises Inc. sells one billion dollars in junk bonds deal to refinance debt. Bram Smith...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.