HCA Reshuffling Loans, Extending TLB
- HCA Driving By with $2B in High Yield. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/22/2012, p10
The article focuses on the 2 billion U.S. dollars of senior secured notes and senior unsecured notes being offered by HCA Inc. to help fund general corporate purposes, which may include the repayment of the U.S. hospital operator's existing term loan B-1 facility, due November 2013.
- BAML Talks Price on HCA's $1.25B TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/22/2013, p32
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch has set the price for the 1.25 billion U.S. dollar term loan B4 issued by Nashville, Tennesse-based hospital operator HCA Inc.
- HCA Amends $15 Billion Credit Facility. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/29/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p5
The article reports on the decision of hospital operator Nashville, Tennessee-based HCA to amend its credit facility, extending the maturity dates for existing term loans. The credit facility is composed of an 8.8 billion dollar term loan B., a 2.75 billion dollar term loan A, and a 2 billion...
- Terreno Amends $100M Facility;Adds $50M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p38
The article reports on the announcement by industrial real estate company Terreno Realty Corp. that it has launched a five-year 50 million U.S. dollars term loan and amended its existing 100 million U.S. dollars revolver to extend the maturity date and decrease the annual interest rate.
- Omnova Completes $200M Repricing. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/18/2013, p15
The article reports on Omnova Solutions amendments to its term loan of 200 million dollars, which includes an extension of the credit facility's maturity to 2018, lowered borrowing spreads, and a new floating interest rate.
- Smithfield Foods Extends $200M TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;6/13/2011, p16
The article discusses the maturity date extension of pork processor Smithfield Foods' 200 million U.S. dollar term loan from August 2013 to June 2016 with agent bank Robobank Nederland.
- CRC Health To Extend $87.6M of TLBs. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;3/12/2012, p18
The article focuses on the plan of substance abuse treatment and adolescent youth and weight management service provider CRC Health to extend the maturity of its 87.6 million U.S. dollar worth of term loan B-1.
- Community Health Gets Extension on $1.6B of Loans. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;2/6/2012, p2
The article reports on the move of lenders to extend the maturity of term loans of Community Health Systems until January 25, 2017.
- The one-year sweet spot. Zahos, Effie // Money (Australia Edition);Sep2011, Issue 138, p45
The article offers advice on how investors in Australia should deal with the falling premium rates on term deposits, especially those with longer-dated rates from two to five-year maturity. It cites slow demand for home loans and stockmarket volatility as some of the factors driving the rates...