HY Market: See, We Can Be Rational
- Banks To Shop $360M TL for U.S. TelePacific. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on the term loan of Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch for TelePacific worth 360 million U.S. dollars.
- Radio One Refi TL Hits Loan Market Airwaves. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p9
The article deals with the 411 million dollar refinancing facility launched by Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank for radio station operator Radio One.
- Price Talk Set on Smart & Final Refi CF. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p4
The article reports that Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank have set pricing on 400 million U.S. dollar credit facility of Smart & Final.
- Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse Set to Scale Back Global Ambitions. Comfort, Nicholas // Financial-planning.com;10/19/2015, p4
The article reports that Deutsche Bank announced management changes and strategy to prune Credit Suisse's investment bank for wealth management and states that it happens as officers wants to create lower cost and focused bank that delivers long-term value to shareholder and set global ambitions.
- Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse agree $12 billion settlement with DOJ. McDowell, Hayley // Ai Trade News;12/23/2016, p1
The article reports on penalties to be paid by Deutsche Bank and financial services firm Credit Suisse in combined settlements with the U.S. Department of Justice for selling toxic mortgage loans between 2005 and 2007; and monetary penalty in consumer relief to be offered by Deutsche Bank.
- European Banks Swing A Big Axe To Jobs. ELAINE LOW // Investors Business Daily;12/29/2015, pB06
The article reports on job cuts announced by European banks in December 2015. Standard Chartered plans to cut 15,000 jobs as its earnings are being affected by increasing bad loans in emerging markets. Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse Group also announced job cuts. Also mentioned is the increase...
- MetroPCS Sells $3.5B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/18/2013, p3
The article reports on new notes sold by MetroPCS Communications in a two-part bond offering on March 8, 2013. Prices for the senior notes due 2021 and 2023 are mentioned. Bookrunners for the deal were Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Credit Suisse, and Morgan Stanley. Proceeds from the notes' sale will...
- DB and CS Arrange $350M TL for Green Tree. // Bank Loan Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p2
The article offers news briefs related to loan market in the U.S. Deutsche Bank AG and Credit Suisse Group AG arranged a 350 million dollar term loan for Green Tree Credit Solutions. A bank consortium that arranged a 690 million dollar debt package for TASC added an accordion feature to the deal...
- Four More Cos. Join Repricing Conga Line. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p6
The article reports that as of February 2011, four companies are seeking to refinance debts of over 3 billion dollars. These include Visant Holding, which is being serviced by Credit Suisse for a 1.25 billion dollar term loan, Denny's for 290 million dollars and serviced by Bank of America...