Host Hotels Driving By with $350M HY Deal
- Three Cos. Price More Than $5B In HY Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/11/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p8
The article announces the three bond issues totaling more than 5 billion U.S. dollars launched in the high yield primary market in May 2009. Canadian mining company Teck Resources has issued 4.225 billion dollars in three tranches. However, packaging supplier Crown Holdings of Philadelphia,...
- Two $500M HY Offerings to Hit Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p2
This article reports on the plans of Host Hotels & Resorts and MarkWest Energy to issue junk bonds on the primary market in 2010.
- Host Hotels, MarkWest Bring Home HY Cash. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p7
This article reports on the sale of junk bonds by Host Hotels & Resorts and MarkWest Energy Partners via drive-by offerings in 2010.
- Host Hotels, Aviv Price Upsized Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/19/2012, p11
The article reports on the junk bonds issued by Host Hotels & Resorts and Aviv Healthcare's real estate investment trust which could price at 450 million U.S. dollars combined.
- BOND NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;3/19/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p3
The article offers news briefs related to bond market. United Surgical International Inc. is marketing 440 million dollars in senior unsecured notes to finance its tender offer on senior subordinated and toggle notes due 2017. International Lease Finance Corp. marketed 1.5 billion dollars in...
- European HY Volume Reaches New Annual Record. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p24
The article reports that European junk bond volume reached 42.6 billion U.S. dollars in 66 deals in 2010 compared with 38.2 billion U.S. dollars in 2009.
- Every portfolio needs a little junk. Altfest, Lewis J. // Medical Economics;04/26/99, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p32
Looks at the growth of companies that issue junk or high-yield bonds. Features of high-yield bonds; Advantages of investing in high-yield bonds; Comparison with government bonds.
- Winning Ugly. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/24/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 17, p16
Focuses on the growing competition in the junk bond market in the United States for the first quarter of 2000. Amount of total junk bonds invested in the market; Details of factors that encouraged competition among investors; Growth of competition.
- US Deal Flow Slows. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p12
Presents news briefs on high yield bonds in the U.S. as of May 20, 2002.