UBS Hires Debt Pro to Up Revenues
- UBS Fixed Income Leader to Leave. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/27/2012, p6
The article announces the plan of Eric Rosen, who serves as co-head of UBS's fixed income business for the Americas, to leave the firm in September 2012.
- UBS Adds Two to HY Research. Phadungchai, Naruth // High Yield Report;08/07/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 32, p2
Reports the employment of high technology investment bankers for the high yield research group of UBS Warburg. Efforts of UBS in achieving a global status; Importance of the research analyst groups to UBS; Job responsibilities of the analysts.
- Wall St.'s guaranteed profit-buster. Gandel, Stephen // Crain's New York Business;01/29/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p1
Reports on UBS Warburg's recruitment of banker Kenneth Moelis. Yearly salary of Moelis; Efforts of Wall Street to keep investment bankers.
- UBS Said to Eye Retention Pay. // American Banker;5/18/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 94, p16
The article reports that UBS AG plans to substantially increase compensation for senior bankers in an effort to prevent defections to other firms. Among executives who have left UBS in 2009 are Rob Rankin, William O'Donnell, Daniel Ward, and Sten Gustafson. In January, 2009 UBS reduced its bonus...
- UBS Warburg strokes bankers' egos. // B to B;10/09/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 16, p20
Focuses on the advertising campaign launched by Zurich, Switzerland-based UBS Warburg which plays to the egos of global investment bankers. Campaign features; Goals of the campaign; Downside to the advertisements.
- Citigroup Hires Bankers from UBS. // American Banker;6/2/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 85, p16
The article reports that Citigroup Inc. has hired several bankers formerly of UBS AG, including Cary Kochman, James Glerum, and Justin Friesen.
- UBS Warburg $1B Short of Goal. // American Banker;8/14/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 155, p20
Reports that UBS Warburg's chief executive officer John Costas is $1 billion shy of his annual revenue target for the investment banking firm's U.S. business as of August 2002. Costas being cautious about using the company's capital to win merger and underwriting business; Outlook.
- UBS Names Investment Co-Chiefs. // American Banker;9/30/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 181, p7
The article announces that Jimmy Neissa and John Wall were appointed global co-heads of investment banking for UBS AG.
- The Nth Time Is For Real. O'Leary, Christopher; Toole, Matt // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/25/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 37, p20
Reports on the reinvented UBS Warburg, the global securities arm of UBS AG, under chief operating officer John Costas. Changes at the Stamford, Connecticut headquarters; Goal to become a top-five player in global investment banking, equities and debt; Historical background on the firm's many...