Seagate Sells $600M in Junk Bonds
- HCA Issues $1.525B in HY for Dividend #3. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p8
The article reports on a junk bonds worth 1.525 billion U.S. dollars issued by HCA to finance a dividend payment of 2 billion U.S. dollars to its private equity owners.
- HY Market May See $5.7B in Sales Today. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/26/2014, p13
The article reports that the high yield (HY) primary market is busy with deals and could see nearly six billion U.S. dollar price on May 26, 2014. Topics include the 2.35 billion dollar bond offer by aircraft components maker TransDigm and the one billion dollar offer by satellite...
- Eight Issuers Sell $7B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/26/2014, p17
The article reports that eight firms sold 7.075 billion U.S. dollars in new junk bonds on May 20, 2014 primary market. Topics discussed include the 2.35 billion bond deal by aircraft parts manufacturer TransDigm and the one billion U.S. dollar bond deal by satellite telecommunications firm...
- Insight Recap Yields Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p7
The article reports on the issuance of junk bonds worth 400 million dollars by cable service provider Insight Communications which it will use to pay shareholders' dividend.
- Rock Holdings Pulls $300M Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p8
The article reports on a 300 million U.S.-dollar junk bond deal pulled by Rock Holdings, parent company of Quicken Loans as well as Title Source, in August 2010, the proceeds of which will be used for a dividend payment.
- Aleris HY Dividend Deal Hits Road. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p32
This article reports on the junk bond offering from Aleris International which will help finance a dividend payment to its private equity owners.
- Burlington Issues $450M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p24
The article reports that in February 2011, the Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse issued junk bonds worth 450 million dollars in order to increase the dividends it pays to Bain Capital, its private equity owner, from 250 million dollars to 300 million dollars.
- Exopack Prices $235M Junk Dividend Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p6
The article reports on the high yield bonds issued by Exopack Holding on May 30, 2011 as part of its effort to pay a dividend and to refinance a debt.
- Insight Plans $400M HY Deal for Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the plan of Insight Communications to sell junk bonds to pay dividend to shareholders.