Price Talk Emerges on Chrysler's $3.5B TL
- Chrysler Gets Flashing Yellow Light from Investors. Clouse, Carol J.; Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p22
The article reports on the 3.5-billion U.S. dollar term loan B for Chrysler Group being syndicated by Morgan Stanley, as well as its bond issue. Chrysler has a junk bond deal worth 2.5 billion U.S. dollars marketed by Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Investors on the loan side of the company see...
- Chrysler Seeks to Lower Price on $3B TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/17/2013, p27
The article reports on the plan of automobile manufacturer Chrysler Group to revise the price its existing term loan worth 2.95 billion U.S. dollars.
- Chrysler Debt Includes Large Loan/Bond Deals (Update). Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p17
This article reports on the plan of Chrysler Group to use the proceeds from a term loan sold to institutional investors to help repay its debt to the U.S. and Canadian governments.
- Chrysler Offers $3B Term Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/9/2013, p27
The article reports on the plan of automobile maker Chrysler Group to reprice its term loan B of three billion dollars in December 2013.
- MS Talks Price on Crown Castle's $500M Add-On. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p39
The article reports on the price talk set by Morgan Stanley on the term loan B add-on of wireless communications provider Crown Castle International Corp. in August 2013.
- MS Talks Price on Bowie's $456M Debt. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p45
The article reports on a price talk set by finance company Morgan Stanley on the term loans amounting to 456 million dollars issued by investing company Bowie Resources in 2013.
- Chrysler Loan Pricing Set. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/16/2013, p47
The article reports on a term loan repricing launched in December 2013 by automobile manufacturer Chrysler Group LLC with final pricing setting at Libor plus 275 basis points.
- Banks Sweeten EVERTEC TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p7
The article reports on the move by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley to upgrade a term loan worth 350 million U.S. dollars for EVERTEC by increasing the coupon by 50 basis points (bps) to Libor plus 525 bps widening the original issue discount (OID) to 97 from 98 and increasing...
- Microsemi Cuts Price on $375M TL. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p26
This article reports on the move of Morgan Stanley to reduce the price of a term loan for Microsemi in 2010.