Spansion Deal Reprices Exit Loan
- Spansion Cuts Libor Floor on Exit. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p17
The article reports on the exit loan for Sunnyvale, California-based Spansion worth 450 million U.S. dollars, which received one change before the company requested for final commitments on January 28, 2010. The Libor floor of the loan was reduced to 2 percent from 2.5 percent. Spansion will...
- LEVERAGED LOAN FORWARD CALENDAR. // Leveraged Finance News;5/9/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p8
A table is presented that lists companies with leveraged loans from March 14 to May 4, 2011 including Spansion Inc., Revlon Inc., and Chrysler Group.
- Citi Talks Price on Revlon's $800M Term Loan. // Leveraged Finance News;5/9/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p2
The article offers information related to the loaning industry. It discusses the initial pricing on Revlon Inc.'s 800 million-dollar term loan at Libor established by Citigroup Inc. It states Spansion Inc.'s attempt to reprice its exit loan's remainder, which tightens the coupon by approximately...
- Spansion unveils ARM chip line-up after Fujitsu acquisition. // Electronics Weekly;11/27/2013, Issue 2569, p6
The article evaluates the ARM Cortex-M series microcontrollers from the electronics firm, Spansion Inc.
- Spansion Expands HMI Solutions with Voice and Graphics-Enabled MCUs. // Sensors;2/6/2015, p1
The article offers brief information on the Spansion FM4 S6E2DH series and S6E2CCxxF/MB9BF568F series ARM Cortex-M4-based microcontrollers from Spansion Inc.
- Spansion Debuts Flexible Microcontrollers. // Sensors;11/22/2013, p1
The article announces the launch of the Spansion flexible microcontrollers family developed by Spansion, Inc., a company that manufactures embedded systems solutions, for industrial applications.
- Spansion Adds 96 New MCUs to FM4 Family for Industrial IoT. // Sensors;10/24/2014, p1
The article offers brief information on the Spansion S6E2C series flexible microcontrollers (MCUs) from Spansion Inc.
- Spansion unveils 65nm MirrorBit ORNAND Flash for handsets. Mutschler, Ann Steffora // Electronic News;1/29/2007, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p1
The article introduces the 65nm MirrorBit ORNAND flash memory unveiled by Spansion Inc.
- 1.8V Rash Memory Family Supports ADP, Burst Mode, Simultaneous Read/Write. // Portable Design;Sep2008, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p37
The article evaluates the MirrorBit WS flash memory family products from Spansion Inc.