PIMCO Kicks Off Senior Loan Fund
- Salomon to lead two inaugural student-loan deals in coming months. // Asset Securitization Report;10/8/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 38, p8
Focuses on the inaugural of student-loan deals led by Salomon Smith Barney in the United States. Rating of the floating rate notes to be sold; Exploration on the possibility of securitization; Indexation of the entire deal to a three-month Libor.
- Lending to Canadians: Issues for Foreign Lenders. Hutchison, Robert P. // Business Lawyer;Feb86, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p393
Examines the common issues in credit extended to Canadian borrowers by foreigners. Commercial considerations in the agreement; Legal authority of a Canadian entity to borrow funds; Issue on the floating rate instrument as bill of exchange.
- PIMCO Funds Up Junk Allowance. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p17
The article discusses the changes in the investment guidelines for the funds of the Pacific Investment Management Company, LLC (PIMCO). The changes will be made to allow more speculative-grade securities and avoid floating-rate securities. The PIMCO Floating Rate Income Fund and PIMCO Floating...
- Do Bank Loans Belong in Your Bond Toolkit? // Improving Your Finances;Apr2010, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p13
The article presents a question and an answer related to bank loans including floating-rate funds, interest rates, and Fidelity Floating Rate High Income (FFRHX).
- VINTAGE FLOATING-RATE CMBS TRANSACTIONS PERFORMING BELOW EXPECTATIONS. // Mortgage Banking;Nov2004, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p107
Reports that several 2003 vintage floating-rate transactions are performing below expectations in the U.S. Identification of six transactions containing eleven underperforming loans; Assessment of the circumstances that could have contributed to erosion in performance; Use of a tool that tracks...
- CLOSED END LOAN PARTICIPATION FUND PERFORMANCE. // Bank Loan Report;2/28/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p9
The article presents statistical information on closed end loan participation fund performance. Some of the funds listed are Floating Rate Inc., Nuveen Senior Income, Nuveen Float Rate Inc., Citigroup Corporate Loan, Van Kampen Senior Loan, and Van Kampen Senior Income.
- Love for Loans Spawns New Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p26
This article reports on the introduction of floating-rate funds by leveraged loan funds in the U.S. in 2011. Pacific Investment Management Co. (PIMCO) launched the PIMCO Senior Floating Rate Fund in January. Apollo Global Management also introduced its the Apollo Senior Floating Rate Fund. Other...
- REIT Closes $60M Loan. // National Mortgage News;7/20/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p13
The article reports that Brandywine Realty Trust has closed a 60 million dollars mortgage financing on One Logan Square class A tower in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The loan is provided by PB Capital Corp. which features a floating rate of LIBOR. Its net proceeds are used for general corporate...
- Erie, Pa., Water Authority to Float $88M in Variable-Rate Transaction. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32446, p5
The article focuses on the plan of the Erie City Water Authority to sell about $ 88 million of variable-rate demand revenue bonds to finance system improvements and refund some outstanding debt in Pennsylvania. According to Tim Sennett, the authority's bond counsel, the purposes are a current...