- HY Market Serves up $1.9B for DISH. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/14/2012, p1
The article reports that DISH Network sold nearly 2 billion U.S. dollars in a drive-by junk bond deal in May 2012.
- Dish Network Completes Double the Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p32
The article reports on the high yield offering of Dish Network, releasing 2 billion U.S. dollars in bonds.
- Subordination Evolves in European HY. // Bank Loan Report;2/17/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p1
Criticizes the participation of European investors in a high yield bond at Legrand transaction which involved structural subordination. Choice of the investors between principles or an attractively-priced deal; Effect of the addition of unfavorable covenants; Establishment of a high-yield...
- DLJ sits atop the junk bond mountain. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;01/03/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on performance of high-yield underwriters in the Rule 144A markets from 1990. Percentage increase in the 144A market during the second half of the decade; Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette as top high-yield underwriter for the decade; Merged companies that topped the market; Role of defaults...
- Kamps Wears Investment Grade Clothes. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;09/18/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p1
Focuses on the marketing of a junk bond deal from German retail baker Kamps in Europe. Interest of high yield investors in the deal; Postponement of the pricing; Ratings of the deal by Fitch and Standard and Poor's; Impact of the deal restructuring on issuers.
- Fighting Over Crumbs: With European junk defaults rising, investors lambast a lender-take-all culture. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/21/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 20, pN.PAG
Focuses on the junk bonds market in Europe, Great Britain and the U.S. in 2001. Escalation of default rates of junk bonds over years; Demands made by European investors of these bonds; Situation of creditors in the European market; Changes observed in the European market from 1999 to 2001;...
- Investors Double Down in HY Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/13/2012, p23
The article reports that investors more than doubled their contributions to junk bond mutual funds as of August 13, 2012, demonstrating continued faith in the asset class.
- Funds Keep Flowing into HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p43
The article reports that investors continued putting money to work in high yield (HY) bonds which reached 571.5 million U.S. dollars for the week ended January 16, 2013.
- Investors Favor HY Funds Over Loans. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/21/2013, p16
The article reports that investors placed more money into junk bond funds for the week of October 21, 2013.